Is Obese the New "Thick"?

^You have to finish reading the post before making asinine comments. You will only look a little stupid
happy.gif

No way, not amongst NT dudes. I just crack up at NT's pedestalization of white chics. If only brothaz pursued and valued higher education as hard as they... never mind. 

No way, not amongst NT dudes. I just crack up at NT's pedestalization of white chics. If only brothaz pursued and valued higher education as hard as they... never mind. 

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Don't sleep on volleyball chics either. They get that same shape, and those "shorts" or whatever they wear are all kinds of exposing. They used to come in the gym while we were hooping and be on the other court doing walking lunges and squats and #$+* was so distracting.
agreed volleyball girls are so hot

as for the % of black women being obese........

i'm surprised nobody pointed out two things:

1. since being overweight/obese is usually measured by BMI, which does not take into account body fat vs. bone mass, lean muscle mass, etc. only weight, and black women tend to have more muscle mass and lean bone mass...this means that they will tend to have a higher BMI than white women even with the same bf%

2. obesity rates increase the poorer you get. in america there is a big earnings gap between blacks and whites still. that would explain much of the discrepancy between the obesity/overweight %'s amongst black and white women, much more than the whole "thick" phenomenon I would assume.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Don't sleep on volleyball chics either. They get that same shape, and those "shorts" or whatever they wear are all kinds of exposing. They used to come in the gym while we were hooping and be on the other court doing walking lunges and squats and #$+* was so distracting.
agreed volleyball girls are so hot

as for the % of black women being obese........

i'm surprised nobody pointed out two things:

1. since being overweight/obese is usually measured by BMI, which does not take into account body fat vs. bone mass, lean muscle mass, etc. only weight, and black women tend to have more muscle mass and lean bone mass...this means that they will tend to have a higher BMI than white women even with the same bf%

2. obesity rates increase the poorer you get. in america there is a big earnings gap between blacks and whites still. that would explain much of the discrepancy between the obesity/overweight %'s amongst black and white women, much more than the whole "thick" phenomenon I would assume.

It seems like a few of you NTers got turned down by a thick chick, and you're venting your frustrations on here...

It seems like a few of you NTers got turned down by a thick chick, and you're venting your frustrations on here...

Originally Posted by Steve212

It seems like it. I don't understand why guys on NT go so far out of their way to bash a female they're not attracted to. You don't like thick/fate/obese girls? Thats perfectly fine...but why go out of your way to belittle and rationalize your hatred for them?

It seems like it. I don't understand why guys on NT go so far out of their way to bash a female they're not attracted to. You don't like thick/fate/obese girls? Thats perfectly fine...but why go out of your way to belittle and rationalize your hatred for them?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Thank you sir.

Thank you sir.

Thank you sir.
+1

Thank you sir.
+1

Back
Top Bottom