laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

I blame starbucks for this trend of fatness
smh.gif
explain please...

-waystinthyme

Starbucks is wildly popular with Americans these days, especially the women/teens. Walk down the streets of almost any city and you will see women drinking starbucks. Some have it multiple times a day. The thing is most of them are not drinking straight black coffee. They are drinking frappucinos, and other drinks that have the caloric equivalent of milkshakes. They drink these almost daily. It's cute and fashionable now but will result in some uneeded pounds very soon.
What? I've only seen thin/inshape chicks drank starbucks.
grin.gif

smh.gif
explain please...

-waystinthyme

Starbucks is wildly popular with Americans these days, especially the women/teens. Walk down the streets of almost any city and you will see women drinking starbucks. Some have it multiple times a day. The thing is most of them are not drinking straight black coffee. They are drinking frappucinos, and other drinks that have the caloric equivalent of milkshakes. They drink these almost daily. It's cute and fashionable now but will result in some uneeded pounds very soon.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

And by the time she's done....she'll probably look like this....
tumblr_l67zccYozh1qcze3mo1_500.jpg

But I guess all that mass must be an issue for you, being in the way and all. 

Some folks like a thicker woman that they can handle.  Let them do them, and you do you, it shouldn't be that serious....

eek.gif
 I NEED HER IN MY LIFE

Some folks like a thicker woman that they can handle.  Let them do them, and you do you, it shouldn't be that serious....

eek.gif
 I NEED HER IN MY LIFE

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

smh.gif
explain please...

-waystinthyme

grin.gif
It's true though. When I go to starbucks I usually get tea or americano(since it's made with water),or when I do get fraps request skim milk,etc.

Those other drinks are just loaded with empty calories. A venti mocha frap is like 500 calories
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

smh.gif
explain please...

-waystinthyme

grin.gif
It's true though. When I go to starbucks I usually get tea or americano(since it's made with water),or when I do get fraps request skim milk,etc.

Those other drinks are just loaded with empty calories. A venti mocha frap is like 500 calories
sick.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

eek.gif
 I NEED HER IN MY LIFE

thata half of black chicks that run track...they either were kinda thick already and built muscles in their  thighs or they were naturally thin and built muscles in their thighs...hell we had white girls built like that on our team...track body FTW

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

eek.gif
 I NEED HER IN MY LIFE

thata half of black chicks that run track...they either were kinda thick already and built muscles in their  thighs or they were naturally thin and built muscles in their thighs...hell we had white girls built like that on our team...track body FTW

Don't sleep on volleyball chics either. They get that same shape, and those "shorts" or whatever they wear are all kinds of exposing. They used to come in the gym while we were hooping and be on the other court doing walking lunges and squats and #$+* was so distracting.

Don't sleep on volleyball chics either. They get that same shape, and those "shorts" or whatever they wear are all kinds of exposing. They used to come in the gym while we were hooping and be on the other court doing walking lunges and squats and #$+* was so distracting.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Thick girls are disgusting pieces of trash.

... Wow..
But I agree with the article. There is definitely a big difference between being thick and obese.
Some females need to understand that you need to tone up some of those areas (I.e. Arms, waist, thighs, etc.)
All that extra flab & skin tight clothes combo is not cute

WTH is THICK? I'll tell you what it is, it's fat nothing else. Due to genetics these "thick" broads look like that. I like fit girls cuz it takes a lot of hard work to achieve their fitness level as opposed to a fat chick with a flabby butt(mass as NT likes to call it). They're disgusting pieces of trash because they do nothing to better their bodies because loser men will gawk at them. It's nasty...go Precious sized women thinking they cute when they really look like hairy oversized gorillas with poop in their pants. Yeah I'm mad.

Yeah, you're right, THICK women don't try and stay in shape at all.  
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

311mgt3.jpg

do00tt.jpg

You sound real mad, like you had a thick girl and some other thick girl came and stole your girl...calm down...it aint that serious....
Can't tell if sarcastic or not.

That's not thick, that's not even overweight, that's straight obese right there.

Whatever she is doing for a workout program she is doing it wrong, chick needs to handcuff her self to the treadmill.

Co-sign

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Thick girls are disgusting pieces of trash.

... Wow..
But I agree with the article. There is definitely a big difference between being thick and obese.
Some females need to understand that you need to tone up some of those areas (I.e. Arms, waist, thighs, etc.)
All that extra flab & skin tight clothes combo is not cute

WTH is THICK? I'll tell you what it is, it's fat nothing else. Due to genetics these "thick" broads look like that. I like fit girls cuz it takes a lot of hard work to achieve their fitness level as opposed to a fat chick with a flabby butt(mass as NT likes to call it). They're disgusting pieces of trash because they do nothing to better their bodies because loser men will gawk at them. It's nasty...go Precious sized women thinking they cute when they really look like hairy oversized gorillas with poop in their pants. Yeah I'm mad.

Yeah, you're right, THICK women don't try and stay in shape at all.  
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

311mgt3.jpg

do00tt.jpg

You sound real mad, like you had a thick girl and some other thick girl came and stole your girl...calm down...it aint that serious....
Can't tell if sarcastic or not.

That's not thick, that's not even overweight, that's straight obese right there.

Whatever she is doing for a workout program she is doing it wrong, chick needs to handcuff her self to the treadmill.

Co-sign

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

After browsing through thread...When did we go back to the early 1900's?

The jokes on here aren't even funny, their pretty disrespectful to my (African-American) race. Smfh

The jokes on here aren't even funny, their pretty disrespectful to my (African-American) race. Smfh

1) That starbucks excuse is not viable at at all, I go all the time and I don't never see no black girls at starbucks.

2) I also almost never see black women at the gym. Even though I see some latinas in the gym there's a lot of muffin tops out my way

Bottom line as a black man myself I wish there were more black women out there who took better care of themselves as far as health and fitness. But ya'll losin right now cuz these white girls in the gym 24/7 gettin it in, hittin them abdominals, squats, lunges and treadmill tough. If i'm in shape I expect my women to be in shape. It's kool to be thick but maintain and sculpt at least

I live in San Jose, CA by the way so some of my observations are going to be demographically biased of course due to the small population of full black women out here. Most are mixed and the mixed ones don't seem to be extremely thick or close to obese

1) That starbucks excuse is not viable at at all, I go all the time and I don't never see no black girls at starbucks.

2) I also almost never see black women at the gym. Even though I see some latinas in the gym there's a lot of muffin tops out my way

Bottom line as a black man myself I wish there were more black women out there who took better care of themselves as far as health and fitness. But ya'll losin right now cuz these white girls in the gym 24/7 gettin it in, hittin them abdominals, squats, lunges and treadmill tough. If i'm in shape I expect my women to be in shape. It's kool to be thick but maintain and sculpt at least

I live in San Jose, CA by the way so some of my observations are going to be demographically biased of course due to the small population of full black women out here. Most are mixed and the mixed ones don't seem to be extremely thick or close to obese

Originally Posted by RoOk

Nothing new....cats on here stay cracking jokes from behind a keyboard and screen....99.9% of them wouldn't say a single word face to face....sad that this behavior is condoned on this site....

Originally Posted by RoOk

Nothing new....cats on here stay cracking jokes from behind a keyboard and screen....99.9% of them wouldn't say a single word face to face....sad that this behavior is condoned on this site....

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

When they're not busy contemplating paradoxical realms and divinity I assume. You know, if over 2/3's of Americans are overweight, and all black people in America make up just over 1/8th of the population.... never mind.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

When they're not busy contemplating paradoxical realms and divinity I assume. You know, if over 2/3's of Americans are overweight, and all black people in America make up just over 1/8th of the population.... never mind.

^You have to finish reading the post before making asinine comments. You will only look a little stupid
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom