Is Obese the New "Thick"?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by omgitswes

white girls do not like being called thick.
learned that in high school
That's cause they know better, they've seen the black and latina girls that are called thick and want no parts.
laugh.gif

lol that's so wrong.
I blame the dudes more than females though.
There's nothing wrong with a lil meat, I've dated women like that. But least they knew that they were a bit over weight and was working on fixing it.
A lot of people gas up these fat women to the point where they think it looks good
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by omgitswes

white girls do not like being called thick.
learned that in high school
That's cause they know better, they've seen the black and latina girls that are called thick and want no parts.
laugh.gif

lol that's so wrong.
I blame the dudes more than females though.
There's nothing wrong with a lil meat, I've dated women like that. But least they knew that they were a bit over weight and was working on fixing it.
A lot of people gas up these fat women to the point where they think it looks good
sick.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Saw this article posted on a friend's FaceBook...what are your thoughts? Mature comments only, please...
Too many black women are getting too fat.
Stopped right there

- The article does have a point, though
nerd.gif
.   You can't continue to eat
Censored_Emoticon.gif
, not exercise at all
smh.gif
and expect to age gracefully...whole lotta these thick chicks are gonna blossom into
wide load / dump truck status in the future...and that is so not a good look.  That's when you start to develop the lingering, detrimental health complications.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Saw this article posted on a friend's FaceBook...what are your thoughts? Mature comments only, please...
Too many black women are getting too fat.
Stopped right there

- The article does have a point, though
nerd.gif
.   You can't continue to eat
Censored_Emoticon.gif
, not exercise at all
smh.gif
and expect to age gracefully...whole lotta these thick chicks are gonna blossom into
wide load / dump truck status in the future...and that is so not a good look.  That's when you start to develop the lingering, detrimental health complications.
smh.gif

in my job I work with a lot of women... I noticed that a lot of them like to call themselves thick but I definitely don't agree with a lot of em on that especially when you got a gut sticking out and what not
smh.gif
and you wearing the same size work shirt as me(large) or even bigger?

in my job I work with a lot of women... I noticed that a lot of them like to call themselves thick but I definitely don't agree with a lot of em on that especially when you got a gut sticking out and what not
smh.gif
and you wearing the same size work shirt as me(large) or even bigger?

Question to the folks who like "thick" chicks: Do y'all plan on marrying one of these "thick" broads? And how do you expect that her body will look after she drops a few of your seeds?

Question to the folks who like "thick" chicks: Do y'all plan on marrying one of these "thick" broads? And how do you expect that her body will look after she drops a few of your seeds?

Man I was at a all black club here in LA about 3 weeks ago in hollywood. Man there were so many out of shape women in there it was ridicolous. My mom even comments all the time at how out of shape young women are these days. Cut that fast food OUT sisters y'all guts be hanging out your little skirts in the club and its bad enough that weaves are everywhere!

Man I was at a all black club here in LA about 3 weeks ago in hollywood. Man there were so many out of shape women in there it was ridicolous. My mom even comments all the time at how out of shape young women are these days. Cut that fast food OUT sisters y'all guts be hanging out your little skirts in the club and its bad enough that weaves are everywhere!

Originally Posted by Steve212

She's Hispanic.
laugh.gif
. Yall can't handle dat mass.
laugh.gif
. I devours it.
Don't say NT didn't warn you when you start "handling dat" and she wants half hour snack breaks between pumps.

Originally Posted by Steve212

She's Hispanic.
laugh.gif
. Yall can't handle dat mass.
laugh.gif
. I devours it.
Don't say NT didn't warn you when you start "handling dat" and she wants half hour snack breaks between pumps.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Thank you! i'm sorry but my black women are STRUGGLING these days.

i hate to sound like a tool.. but i've been finding it increasingly more diffcult to fnd an in-shape, attractive, black female who is intelligent and doesn't act like a %%#*@$+. i look around in my environment and there are so many bad white and latina females, yet only a handful of black females i would ever mess with. and my black female friends stay saying %*+! like "how come you're always going for those whhhhite girls? ugghhh..
eyes.gif
"

i'm sorry NT. *ducks*

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Thank you! i'm sorry but my black women are STRUGGLING these days.

i hate to sound like a tool.. but i've been finding it increasingly more diffcult to fnd an in-shape, attractive, black female who is intelligent and doesn't act like a %%#*@$+. i look around in my environment and there are so many bad white and latina females, yet only a handful of black females i would ever mess with. and my black female friends stay saying %*+! like "how come you're always going for those whhhhite girls? ugghhh..
eyes.gif
"

i'm sorry NT. *ducks*

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Considering I wouldn't marry a women that wasn't into fitness, the chances would be high that she'd stay in pretty good shape. There's tons of thick women that work out all the time. If a chick works out, she can maintain or even enhance the thickness without worrying about geting fat.

Now we do have a lot of clearly obese chicks calling themselves thick, but if they wasn't calling themselves "thick", they'd be calling themselves "cute". It is what it is. Dudes be gassing their heads up but what yall expect? For guys to be just ruthless with these chicks? Not every dude is going to be "Hey, bring your overweight flabby behind over here so I can hit it." So of course he's gonna tell her she looks sexy, it sets the mood.

Back
Top Bottom