Is Obese the New "Thick"?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Question to the folks who like "thick" chicks: Do y'all plan on marrying one of these "thick" broads? And how do you expect that her body will look after she drops a few of your seeds?

Considering I wouldn't marry a women that wasn't into fitness, the chances would be high that she'd stay in pretty good shape. There's tons of thick women that work out all the time. If a chick works out, she can maintain or even enhance the thickness without worrying about geting fat.

Now we do have a lot of clearly obese chicks calling themselves thick, but if they wasn't calling themselves "thick", they'd be calling themselves "cute". It is what it is. Dudes be gassing their heads up but what yall expect? For guys to be just ruthless with these chicks? Not every dude is going to be "Hey, bring your overweight flabby behind over here so I can hit it." So of course he's gonna tell her she looks sexy, it sets the mood.

To many chicks really think they thick, when they're fat
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Thick girls are disgusting pieces of trash.

... Wow..But I agree with the article. There is definitely a big difference between being thick and obese. Some females need to understand that you need to tone up some of those areas (I.e. Arms, waist, thighs, etc.) All that extra flab & skin tight clothes combo is not cute

WTH is THICK? I'll tell you what it is, it's fat nothing else. Due to genetics these "thick" broads look like that. I like fit girls cuz it takes a lot of hard work to achieve their fitness level as opposed to a fat chick with a flabby butt(mass as NT likes to call it). They're disgusting pieces of trash because they do nothing to better their bodies because loser men will gawk at them. It's nasty...go Precious sized women thinking they cute when they really look like hairy oversized gorillas with poop in their pants. Yeah I'm mad.
I let people do their thing but honestly, there is no such thing as thick boned. Obviously each person's bone size differs but it's not like someone has a bone diameter twice the size of mine, unless one of us was an infant. Fat is fat... people need to accept that and Hankzilla is right with that part. I'm not going to call anyone pieces of trash but they have to accept that it's fat. I mean it's not even a problem until they start complaining... I'll start to get annoyed if I got to wait 5 minutes at a Mcdonalds so the person in front of me can get 2 diet cokes with their number 8 meals or the line at the supermarket is packed cause persons loading up on atkins meals, but hey if you want to eat and exercise isn't your thing, cool.

... Wow..But I agree with the article. There is definitely a big difference between being thick and obese. Some females need to understand that you need to tone up some of those areas (I.e. Arms, waist, thighs, etc.) All that extra flab & skin tight clothes combo is not cute

WTH is THICK? I'll tell you what it is, it's fat nothing else. Due to genetics these "thick" broads look like that. I like fit girls cuz it takes a lot of hard work to achieve their fitness level as opposed to a fat chick with a flabby butt(mass as NT likes to call it). They're disgusting pieces of trash because they do nothing to better their bodies because loser men will gawk at them. It's nasty...go Precious sized women thinking they cute when they really look like hairy oversized gorillas with poop in their pants. Yeah I'm mad.
I let people do their thing but honestly, there is no such thing as thick boned. Obviously each person's bone size differs but it's not like someone has a bone diameter twice the size of mine, unless one of us was an infant. Fat is fat... people need to accept that and Hankzilla is right with that part. I'm not going to call anyone pieces of trash but they have to accept that it's fat. I mean it's not even a problem until they start complaining... I'll start to get annoyed if I got to wait 5 minutes at a Mcdonalds so the person in front of me can get 2 diet cokes with their number 8 meals or the line at the supermarket is packed cause persons loading up on atkins meals, but hey if you want to eat and exercise isn't your thing, cool.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Yeah, you're right, THICK women don't try and stay in shape at all.  
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

311mgt3.jpg

do00tt.jpg
does this really seem feminine/attractive to you?

chick with a disproportionately large lower body flexing her biceps?

to each his own and this chick is definitely "thick" not obese but i just don't get how this is appealing to another man.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Yeah, you're right, THICK women don't try and stay in shape at all.  
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

311mgt3.jpg

do00tt.jpg
does this really seem feminine/attractive to you?

chick with a disproportionately large lower body flexing her biceps?

to each his own and this chick is definitely "thick" not obese but i just don't get how this is appealing to another man.

I'm with Joe. I don't understand how that chick can be considered in shape. She might go to the gym but she's not in shape. There's a difference.

I'm with Joe. I don't understand how that chick can be considered in shape. She might go to the gym but she's not in shape. There's a difference.

I don't know why thickness has to be made into a race issue. If you have a gut, you're fat, not thick, end of story. If you have a decent waistline with a nice %+# and thighs, you're thick. And if there's flab anywhere near the arms or cellulite on the legs, then that's fat, plain and simple. The article made some good points. It's okay to be confident with yourself and your body, but there is a certain point that people should not go over, not because of looks, but because of health. No ordinary woman should be over 200 pounds. Many people who are overweight or obese like to blame genetics or the fact they can't eat right because they can't afford it, but they need to look at it from a health perspective. All that weight is not good for the joints or for the heart, and by the time you reach 40 you're struggling with arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc and you can't even enjoy life anymore. That's the main point I got from the article, and a point that all men and women need to take into consideration. Stop arguing about skinny/thick/fat/malnourished/frail and just appreciate what you like, no need to hate on what others like.

I don't know why thickness has to be made into a race issue. If you have a gut, you're fat, not thick, end of story. If you have a decent waistline with a nice %+# and thighs, you're thick. And if there's flab anywhere near the arms or cellulite on the legs, then that's fat, plain and simple. The article made some good points. It's okay to be confident with yourself and your body, but there is a certain point that people should not go over, not because of looks, but because of health. No ordinary woman should be over 200 pounds. Many people who are overweight or obese like to blame genetics or the fact they can't eat right because they can't afford it, but they need to look at it from a health perspective. All that weight is not good for the joints or for the heart, and by the time you reach 40 you're struggling with arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc and you can't even enjoy life anymore. That's the main point I got from the article, and a point that all men and women need to take into consideration. Stop arguing about skinny/thick/fat/malnourished/frail and just appreciate what you like, no need to hate on what others like.

I don't know why thickness has to be made into a race issue.

Cuz this NT ..

Everything is about race ..

Black people ( esp. our beautiful women ) are the scourge of the earth to these mother %%#$!%#

Soon as I seen the Title , I knew it was gonna be a black women Bash fest ..

It's ##*!@%$ sickening ..

The sad part is, These ##*!@%$ Mod/Admins let this @%%+ ride out ..

I don't know why thickness has to be made into a race issue.

Cuz this NT ..

Everything is about race ..

Black people ( esp. our beautiful women ) are the scourge of the earth to these mother %%#$!%#

Soon as I seen the Title , I knew it was gonna be a black women Bash fest ..

It's ##*!@%$ sickening ..

The sad part is, These ##*!@%$ Mod/Admins let this @%%+ ride out ..

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i just don't get how this is appealing to another man.

This, shorty got the butt on an NFL center.
sick.gif
Eff y'all gassing thick, I got standards, I treat my pipe to the finest of dairyair not hoodmeat.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i just don't get how this is appealing to another man.

This, shorty got the butt on an NFL center.
sick.gif
Eff y'all gassing thick, I got standards, I treat my pipe to the finest of dairyair not hoodmeat.

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but you already know how NT get down

everybody is put in a category over a picture

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but you already know how NT get down

everybody is put in a category over a picture

Back
Top Bottom