Is PayPal serious???

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]WHO in their right mind came up with such BS?![/color]

vy7azc.jpg

indifferent.gif

I absolutely hate that #*@%. if you don't have 100 feedback or something they hold the funds until the buyer leaves you positive feedback, or 21days(whichever comes first)

I think it's their way of collecting interest on your money.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah, why shouldn't I be able to at least start the transfer of the money intomy account before I have to ship it?[/color]

it's been like this for a good while now
laugh.gif

If your a trust worthy seller, they do it less untill you get to 100 FB.
I've sold things for $5000 + with out them holding it

F Paypal. Next time I sell something, I'm accepting check only (can you even do that anymore?). Everybody has a damn checkbook.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

it's been like this for a good while now
laugh.gif

If your a trust worthy seller, they do it less untill you get to 100 FB.
I've sold things for $5000 + with out them holding it
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Some *%%!#%* tried to pull a fast one on me, I refused to do business with the dude and he leftme a $@+#%@# negative!.. Up until then I've had 100% feedback for the 6 years I've been using eBay
mad.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Oh, ok.

Glad I never have to deal with these issues.

Premier member FTW
grin.gif
I have a premier account and they still hit me with thisbull****. They always seem to do this when you REALLY need the cash. F paypal.

Check it out...even if you have a Premier account they do it for high risk items as a way to protect the buyer. Happened to me when I sold my iPhone. Theyreleased the funds after shipment was confirmed

I've been selling with paypal for quite a few years and I have never seen anything like that.

Just out of curiosity, do a lot of you withdraw the money before you ship? What's the purpose?

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

I've been selling with paypal for quite a few years and I have never seen anything like that.

Just out of curiosity, do a lot of you withdraw the money before you ship? What's the purpose?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just like to start the transfer process before I ship (just ahabit).. But this just totally @#+%! up my process.. Now I have to wait 3 days for dude to get the package, and 2-3 more days for it to get transferred in myaccount.. I mean c'mon[/color]
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just like to start the transfer process before I ship (just a habit).. But this just totally @#+%! up my process.. Now I have to wait 3 days for dude to get the package, and 2-3 more days for it to get transferred in my account.. I mean c'mon[/color]
sick.gif
Just get a debit card...makes the whole process a lot easier

that's never happened to me. i like to withdraw the money before i ship too just to make sure nothing is fishy

Originally Posted by oidreez

that's never happened to me. i like to withdraw the money before i ship too just to make sure nothing is fishy
Even if you withdraw the money and something is fishy, buyers can issue chargebacks and file disputes with PayPal and they take money from youraccount leaving you with a negative balance

never happened to me, but i have close to 800 feedback

but what is really messed up is on the 19th ebay will no longer allow sellers to accept money order only Paypal

SMH

sorry to thread jack...but while we're at it:

I was sent a fake bottle of cologne by a seller and I sent it back for a refund. The seller hasn't given me the refund up til' now and the theifalready closed his account (he victimized a lot of people). While $50 isn't huge for everyone, I can use that for gas money really
mad.gif
frown.gif

How do I ask my CC company to reverse the payment? Would they OK it even if I already in fact had the item but I sent it back for a refund?

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by oidreez

Even if you withdraw the money and something is fishy, buyers can issue chargebacks and file disputes with PayPal and they take money from your account leaving you with a negative balance
eh i know but i just don't want the money sitting in paypal

Back
Top Bottom