Is Pipe Print the male equivalent to nipple print through the shirt?-

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were small my mother would prepare eggpant fried together with eggs and ground beef served with banana ketchup.

I used to put it in between 2 slices of bread and make a sandwhich lol.

thread jack

what if it was possible for da females to see the size of your packing without seeing your package? Like how we can tell how big their teddies are

They can. I got meat selfies on deck by request.

But yeah, chicks been looking at pipe prints. Nothing new, they just weren't telling dudes. Another thing they do is share meat stats. So if your stroke and pipe are on point and her friend starts making sweet eyes at you and you end up smashing after the breakup down the line, that was basically some referral P.

in the summer pp be
nthat.gif

realtalkk i had a girl tellme she would checkout guys pipe print and she found it attractive if it showed

then i tolder her that most guys get embarassed of having a boner in public

she said its still atrractve tho

needless to say i didnt smash

When I go to pool parties I purposely wear white short shorts and get them wet. Ain't NOT shame in my game

realtalkk i had a girl tellme she would checkout guys pipe print and she found it attractive if it showed

I NEVER get embarrassed by a public erection. :lol: I'm letting the world know. **** it. I usually don't wear underwear either. I have no dambs.

I NEVER get embarrassed by a public erection. :lol: I'm letting the world know. **** it. I usually don't wear underwear either. I have no dambs.
what about ina classroom or professional setting/

I swear I don't care. It's happened in slacks and sweats before.

One time years ago I was talking to a sexy chick at work and was wearing slacks... Well she got my computer to puting and she was smiling and kept looking at it.

One time years ago I was talking to a sexy chick at work and was wearing slacks... Well she got my computer to puting and she was smiling and kept looking at it.

Real life, b?

I be pulling off a lot of inappropriate **** at work but I don't know if a can pull this one off.

Last edited:
I got a uncle like 45+ that goes to the club with no underwear on. Fool said he be dancing in the club and grinding so hard he starts leaking. True savage life.

Dude goes to stripclub and club with no meat protection.

That's boderline sexual harassment in some places lol

I got a uncle like 45+ that goes to the club with no underwear on. Fool said he be dancing in the club and grinding so hard he starts leaking. True savage life.

Dude goes to stripclub and club with no meat protection.

Uncle Zel always gon get his money's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom