Is Pipe Print the male equivalent to nipple print through the shirt?-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women I know always have creepy stories of dudes wylin in the club. One had a dude lick her chest, another had a dude bust on her pants while they were dancing. These be the dudes with no meat protection. And no wonder women put up a shield sometimes, they gotta fend off weirdos often.

I remember during stretch/warm up drills, I had all my team mates straight mirin'

They all be like.....

1242226186_ronaldo-stunned.gif

Last edited:
I was embarrassed when I got my testicular sonogram by this 25 year old female tech and I had a semi chub...ya some savages...lmao

Last edited:
Free balled for the first time yesterday after going to the pool.

If I hadn't experienced it first hand OP I probably would called you sus, but I know the feel...

Sheeeeeeeeit no lie every time I've gotten a massage, the girl flips me over and gets a 30 minute sword display.

One time, my ex-wife's friend gave me one (professionally). :nerd: A thick Mexican chica.

Last time my gf took me it included a shower and scrub down by the lady (a young Asian female) and my gf said never again. Chick caught an eye fulla meat. Talm bout you're so big and strong. :lol:

I got a uncle like 45+ that goes to the club with no underwear on. Fool said he be dancing in the club and grinding so hard he starts leaking. True savage life.

Dude goes to stripclub and club with no meat protection.
roll.gif

I got a uncle like 45+ that goes to the club with no underwear on. Fool said he be dancing in the club and grinding so hard he starts leaking. True savage life.

Dude goes to stripclub and club with no meat protection.

Same with me
One time I went to a stripper party where dudes were required to wear either ball shorts or cargo shorts. So both of mines were in the laundry at the time. So I borrow my mans basketball shorts. I decide to go commando to this party, and some Usher-How Does It Feel comes on, so I get behind this one shorty with the phatty bangin, and she does some next move type ****. Needless to say, she stayed on me for 3 songs, which included:
Trina-"Pull Over That *** Too Fat (Woop Woop!)"
and
Uncle Luke - "Doo Doo Brown"

By the end of the 2nd song, I was hard like rock wilder. By the middle of the 3rd song, the thrusting became more aggressive and I done blown up. Shorty wasn't even phased by it though. She felt my joint go flaccid so she knew what happened. She looked back, flicked her toungue and kept going

Am I wrong that I've never got hard during a grind..... Except this ONE time..... By a fat chick!

It was weird! Was grinding all kinds of dimes that night, but none of them made it moved like big girl did!

She got ALL my attention that night! :lol: No dambs! Even my girl bought her a drink!

Last Saturday I went to Sin City was wearing some adidas soccer pants long story short right before it was about to close I got a lapdance by this big booty fake tit domican stripper and she made me bust in my pants. I'm always in the strip club and only a few strippers have actually gave me a hard on so this **** was surprising as hell. She felt the baby batter on her *** cheek and she gave me the biggest grin ever like yea I got you. Right after that she left to the back and I hit the exit. Told my cousin what happened and she clowned me the whole ride :lol:

Last edited:
^
He probably keeps his hammer in there.
dude really juiced to become thor, and that's proally why he shrank his meat.

he could afford it though, his meat proally shrank to about a baby carrot dough.

You know what broads love almost more than the blatant D pic? The sweatpants no draws pic. Keeps it classy, leaves something to the imagination but at the same time shows her what ur workin with :smokin

Last edited:
When sending pipe pics do you put the remote next to it or nah? Tryna sexy myself up, pa.

I put a water bottle or lotion bottle for the size comparison. Real talk. When they see that, it's a wrap. (In the past) :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom