Is the dating pool dry right now?

Went out last night. But I don't club , don't drink, and for the same reason I'm on an online forum, I'm a really shy person.

I try not to go out for the sole purpose of meeting guys. If I volunteer, it's  because I want to. I also have hobbies and do things, the crowd they attract are mostly older.
That's all understandable.
I'm not saying when you volunteer that you need to "throw that *****" but try to strike up dialogue with some dudes. Here is a secret: a lot of good quality dudes think like you. How about you approach at these events and hobbies you partake in. Sometimes men like the initiative of a pretty/cute girl striking up conversation. Plus like Ricky posted, you are making it hard on yourself. Men are very simple in needs in a relationship but the biggest things we want are trust and a woman who can communicate what she needs effectively without being a nag or bish.
Also drive slow and vet the dudes you are looking for. There are a lot of hardworking brothas(of all colors) out there but good dudes get overlooked daily because they don't have that "alluring" occupation this crummy world deems acceptable. I hope one day you find somebody with like energy and life goals[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Man... The dating pool is more full than ever.

With people ability to relocate, online date, and people waiting longer and longer to get married...

Not to mention sheer population geowth

There is more single people now than ever.

That's all understandable.
I'm not saying when you volunteer that you need to "throw that *****" but try to strike up dialogue with some dudes. Here is a secret: a lot of good quality dudes think like you. How about you approach at these events and hobbies you partake in. Sometimes men like the initiative of a pretty/cute girl striking up conversation. Plus like Ricky posted, you are making it hard on yourself. Men are very simple in needs in a relationship but the biggest things we want are trust and a woman who can communicate what she needs effectively without being a nag or bish.
Also drive slow and vet the dudes you are looking for. There are a lot of hardworking brothas(of all colors) out there but good dudes get overlooked daily because they don't have that "alluring" occupation this crummy world deems acceptable. I hope one day you find somebody with like energy and life goals[emoji]9996[/emoji]️
Cool. I usually wait for guys to approach me. Things are different in the DMV area.

Op is a troll. Probz a dude looking for what he thinks are lulz by posting as a woman and has some closet tendencies he's not willing to acknowledge just yet. Get help OP.

you can tell the thirst: doesn't club, doesn't drink, unreasonable expectations....seeks attention on a message board that is 99% men.  If you are as 'easy on the eyes' as you say you are, why not just get out there on the scene.  Seems like you are an adult trapped in a virgin teenager's mindset.  You expect every dude you meet to hold the door for you, discuss religion, abstain from sex until marriage, and still call you back the next day.  You seem miserable to hang out with.  Seems like you need to stop blaming the 'dating pool' and take a look in the mirror.  If you are a female above a 3 in 2015 and can't find a dude to give you attention...well, NT aint the answer. 

I'm glad y'all agree the dating pool is wide open theres plenty of girls out doing there thing u just gotta get out there n meet em

@Kellyrep  Didnt I say in the other thread I tried to take you out in 2014 and maybe in 2015 we will go out.....no reply  Lets go out this friday after work for happy hour 
nerd.gif

@Kellyrep
 Didnt I say in the other thread I tried to take you out in 2014 and maybe in 2015 we will go out.....no reply  Lets go out this friday after work for happy hour :nerd:  

I'm trying to put her on a good time but she ain't responding. Only conclusion is fraud dude trolling.

There are no men online. I use dating sites to chat and there's a big difference in the amount of guys online. Is it really this dry during the winter seasons?
There are plenty of stand up citizens on Niketalk. You should give one of them a shot.

Back
Top Bottom