is there a better lookin bottle of liquor than .......

KAH Tequila:

and for laughs
Asom Broso tequila:
grin.gif
laugh.gif

-J-

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Hijos-De-Villa-Pistol-Reposado-Tequila.jpg
/thread

edit: ...Wait..

Originally Posted by IdealApotheosis

_MG_3394.jpg

Aestheticallyspeaking I think the AK47 bottle is a piece of art. Been trying to buyan empty bottle for a while but every time they come up on ebay Ialways either forget to bid or get outbid and lose it.

now /thread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

crystalhead.jpg
Whats this?  I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
crystal head or skull head vodka somethin like that..seen it at the store here a few times never tried it though
I think that's Dan Akroyd's company.  Saw him on Jimmy Kimmel promoting it.  Bottle is sick.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Whats this?  I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
crystal head or skull head vodka somethin like that..seen it at the store here a few times never tried it though
I think that's Dan Akroyd's company.  Saw him on Jimmy Kimmel promoting it.  Bottle is sick.

someone mentioned it already but its worth mentioning again

Bottle looks cool, the booze inside is VERY average.  I'm a sucka and I will admit that I bought it just to have the cool looking bottle in my liquor cabinet.

Also got that Tequila Gun bottle sitting in there too, but I don't know where it came from.  I think the wife's coworker brought it over one day. 

What kind of JW Blue coffin case is that?  Where to cop?  I have 3 bottles of Blue ready to go (Costco $125 sale
pimp.gif
), but none of them look like that.  They are all just the regular boxes.

I like a simpler bottle. I like the liquor to speak for itself. This is my new love, Willett Rye. It's a 136 proof 22 year old rye.

Willett-Bottle-Front-View.jpg

I also love this, Noah's Mill bourbon. It's a 114 proof 15 year old whiskey.

Noahs%20Mill.JPG

Back
Top Bottom