Is there a better rum than Appleton? vol. let me know

26116.jpg

Appleton is
pimp.gif

Sailor Jerry is the goods too

Just picked up a bottle of Tommy Bahama white rum , wish I still worked there...used to get crazy deals
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Tommy Bahama white rum? where can i cop!

Sailor Jerry is aight,

btw, what up Pab
sup TC, just chillin and trying to find some safe trouble for the night
laugh.gif

TB is based here in the Northwest so there's a chance it might not be in your area....BUT I have to think some Liq stores would have it though

1zg3z8l.jpg

smooth as hell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

man Appleton aint nothing compared to the rest of those Jamaican rums they be having you confused like Pookie

you damn right.....wray and neph all day

rvytmx.jpg

Sailor Jerry's is pretty hot right now, tastes good and has gotten very good reviews.

Don't know much about the Jamaican rums though. If you get a chance check out the new Crown Royal Black!

There are a couple of good vodkas out there also.

Jr that Captains 100 Proof is pretty good, good flavor but I thought is was stout.

That "Black" is real smooth.  Have had all of the Crowns and the Black is by far my favorite whiskey...Right now that is!!
fa12590ebbd9f30bc6698e93d87fd6cf3f66167.pjpg

I haven't tried Appleton or that Capt. Morgan Private stock, but I will definitely be looking for them

I like Don Q. This one's expensive, but forget about it. If you like dark Rum, this is really good.

161j412.jpg

1013709x.jpg

love appleton myself, but my family messes with the haitian stuff. i think its good but i can't find it anywhere but nyc.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

man Appleton aint nothing compared to the rest of those Jamaican rums they be having you confused like Pookie

you damn right.....wray and neph all day

rvytmx.jpg
yeup.

A bottle of overproof is mandatory in the house.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

pimp.gif

although i can't touch it for 10 more months.
laugh.gif
Ian! you're all better now?  holy #*$! that is great to hear man

Dude, you are actually one of the reasons i started drinking Appleton lol.  You put me on back then remember
laugh.gif

damn, glad you're recovering well. Update?

I usually drink Bacardi but I just might have to try something a little "better" next time
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom