Is there a cooler company than Dyson?

Seriously, this company is amazing. The bladeless fans, the awesome vacuums, the automatic hand dryers, it's almost like these guys watched a Jetsons marathon and opened a factory. Cat fur and litter are no match for my vacuum. 
pimp.gif

Name a cooler company. Apple and simplehuman get honorable mentions for using the same smart design and futurist looks.

Seriously, this company is amazing. The bladeless fans, the awesome vacuums, the automatic hand dryers, it's almost like these guys watched a Jetsons marathon and opened a factory. Cat fur and litter are no match for my vacuum. 
pimp.gif

Name a cooler company. Apple and simplehuman get honorable mentions for using the same smart design and futurist looks.

i know a chick whose dad owns a chain of vacuum stores.....she once told me dyson's weren't that good

she's an idiot though, so she could be mistaken
laugh.gif

definitely a cool company though......only other one i can think of right now would be virgin, richard branson is a boss

i know a chick whose dad owns a chain of vacuum stores.....she once told me dyson's weren't that good

laugh.gif

definitely a cool company though......only other one i can think of right now would be virgin, richard branson is a boss

I don't know if it's a "cool" company. The things they make, while brilliantly engineered, aren't really cool - they seem like a bunch of dorks to me.

I've had one of their upright vacuum cleaners at work for 7 years - it was about $400 but it's still going strong with only a small replacement part in all that time. Everything is designed to be replaceable and all the filters can be washed in the sink. We just got one for home too after going through 4 or 5 in the same timespan. It's fantastic too - picks up everything. At first I thought it was really heavy as it's hard to move around - but it's just because it sucks so hard that it holds itself to the ground.

I don't know if it's a "cool" company. The things they make, while brilliantly engineered, aren't really cool - they seem like a bunch of dorks to me.

I've had one of their upright vacuum cleaners at work for 7 years - it was about $400 but it's still going strong with only a small replacement part in all that time. Everything is designed to be replaceable and all the filters can be washed in the sink. We just got one for home too after going through 4 or 5 in the same timespan. It's fantastic too - picks up everything. At first I thought it was really heavy as it's hard to move around - but it's just because it sucks so hard that it holds itself to the ground.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's the first time I've ever heard that, what could possibly be better? I've got the ball model and this thing has been a soldier since I moved into my condo, picks up everything and easy to get rid of the junk without a bag to mess with.
Virgin is pretty friggin awesome too. I'll throw some more out there, Herman Miller for the amazing chairs, and McLaren.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's the first time I've ever heard that, what could possibly be better? I've got the ball model and this thing has been a soldier since I moved into my condo, picks up everything and easy to get rid of the junk without a bag to mess with.
Virgin is pretty friggin awesome too. I'll throw some more out there, Herman Miller for the amazing chairs, and McLaren.

Dyson's always been AHEAD of our time..

dyson-air-multiplier-fan_2.jpg

C'mon a FAN without Blades..

eek.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

eek.gif

I was like that when I saw this as Best Buy last year but noticed how loud it was plus the price for it's novelty is a bit over the top for such a small fan

eek.gif

I was like that when I saw this as Best Buy last year but noticed how loud it was plus the price for it's novelty is a bit over the top for such a small fan

my moms got a $500 Dyson vacuum. its so good that i use it all the time
laugh.gif

if it was a regular vacuum i wouldnt even touch it

my moms got a $500 Dyson vacuum. its so good that i use it all the time
laugh.gif

if it was a regular vacuum i wouldnt even touch it

I dunno I think the store was geared more towards commercial use....office buildings etc. so they sold more heavy duty stuff....she was probably comparing apples to oranges, a heavy duty vacuum meant for a janitorial staff vs. one you use for your own home.

Red Bull is another, who would've thought Red Bull F1 would be so good?
laugh.gif

I dunno I think the store was geared more towards commercial use....office buildings etc. so they sold more heavy duty stuff....she was probably comparing apples to oranges, a heavy duty vacuum meant for a janitorial staff vs. one you use for your own home.

Red Bull is another, who would've thought Red Bull F1 would be so good?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Yeah I wouldn't mind one for the den, checked out the tower version at the store last week, pretty strong and louder than my current fan.
kdawg wrote:

laugh.gif
It takes dorks to engineer something like this. I think it's cool in the sense of design, again, something I'd expect Rosie to be using in the Jetsons

eek.gif
Yeah I wouldn't mind one for the den, checked out the tower version at the store last week, pretty strong and louder than my current fan.
kdawg wrote:

laugh.gif
It takes dorks to engineer something like this. I think it's cool in the sense of design, again, something I'd expect Rosie to be using in the Jetsons

Back
Top Bottom