IS THERE NO MORE APPROVAL PROCESS?

The sneaker release threads have a plethora of "joined todays" with "where are these releasing :D?: posts.

Not saying it's a good or bad thing, just generally asking if the process was abolished with yuku.

dont make a thread about it

all them dudes from ISS/trolls seein this as a chance i bet :lol:

I noticed that too. I seen a gang of ppl who've been on here before and are known creating new names trying to get a fresh start since there's no approval process and mods haven't got the time to check e-mails and ips.

The sneaker release threads have a plethora of "joined todays" with "where are these releasing
happy.gif
?: posts.
Not saying it's a good or bad thing, just generally asking if the process was abolished with yuku.
Some of them were previously banned members tho. Not all of us got a get outta jail card. 
mean.gif

But I do genuinely agree, it is a bad thing. The 30 day wait period would deter potential problems, but it also helped with getting acclimated with the site. You couldn't just jump in, you had to get your feet wet first. This new system is just gonna invite clutter. 

I've noticed this too, has anyone except those who have been banned before really ever denied and if so why would they do that

Last edited:
The 30 day wait weeded out most of the people that wouldn't really add to the community. The people that really had something to say would have to wait to actually do so. The approval process was kind of a badge of honor as feeble as it seems :nthat:

I also miss the days of the monthly introductions by the new members...son it was on this kinda brotherhood type steez.

Back
Top Bottom