IS THERE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO STILL WEAR FILA?

Trying to find a pair of the Barry Bonds XT that was a Footaction exclusive ways back...Doubt I'll find it though.

i cant hate on fila because of the nostalgia but they need to get back to the quality

Originally Posted by Vintagekicks23

Nah i'm sorry i can in no way shape or form disrespect my feet with a pair of Fila's

grin.gif
You must not of been around in the 90's........

irv gotti wears fila from head to toe.so to answer your question,nope nobody wears fila anymore

Grant Hill II were, and still are, one of my fav b-ball shoes of all time
tongue.gif

I wish they still made them...

if Fila would release decent quality retros of all grant hills i would cop.
Exactly. they've done the 1's like 2 times already and both times they were worse than a pair of nike retros. The Grant Hill 2 retrosthey did for finishline recently were yellow on the shelf.

lol...yeah ive got this one friend who waers nothing but fila...theyre not dead yet

Grant Hill 2s, Stackhouses, Muscleballs, Fila was heavy in the sneaker game in the 90s, if you grew up in the 90s and especially if you played ball then youknow the deal...i went to a small catholic school in the hood, in 95/96 we played this team from the suburbs that had the GH 2s as their team shoe
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

picked these up a couple months ago. if Fila would release decent quality retros of all grant hills i would cop.
e7d15c447076830a2ce82e89eea9635db8796e3.pjpg

Where did you get those?? Any chance there are more?

Is there anyone out there who has a pic or a link to the Fila Ali oop in white. I loved those shoes and would love to buy them again

Back
Top Bottom