Is this a good deal?

Haha get into a gang! I don't think I can take 3 shotgun blasts, If I do meet him it will be either a school during the day or my barbershop. I have my CCW license so I'm not that worried

Originally Posted by mrkittles20

Sounds like he's trying to get into a gang.

Fry-(n1304805189773).gif

Originally Posted by DtownsFinest

Haha get into a gang! I don't think I can take 3 shotgun blasts, If I do meet him it will be either a school during the day or my barbershop. I have my CCW license so I'm not that worried
def barbershop so you can plug n play. could be selling cause of the yellow ring of death.

i'd prolly put the price on that now around 5 bills/550 id jump on it looks about right make sure you test it. play a for a few minutes make sure it turns on, reads disk etc

DtownsFinest wrote:
That's what I was thinking double but maybe he just needs the cash fast for something!

just make sure you meet in a public place or meet at his place but bring at least two other ppl with you so you can make sure everything works.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Make sure you bring one of these

Rip-Hammer.jpg

qft, sounds to good to be true, OP. Use this to smash the PS3 & his face if it sucks
laugh.gif

I'm kidding but why buy a ps3 on craigslist if you're skeptical? Do yourself a favor and save up & buy from somewhere else.

Thanks for the advice I'm gonna call him today and meet him at my barbershop and test it out. Is there even a 350gig ps3 slim?

Well I really wasn't looking to buy one but came across this deal and really couldn't pass it up! I know with it being Detroit you would think twice but I've bought multiple things off of cl in Detroit and never had any problems.

"I have for sale a PS3 Slim 350 gig with 19 games. The games are Call Of Duty Black Ops, NBA 2K11, NBA 2K12, GTA Episodes of Liberty City, Little Big Planet, Socom Confrontation, Socom 4, Killzone 2, Killzone 3, Grand Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, God Of War 3, Mag, Time Crisis 4(with gun), NBA Live 10, Metal Gear Solid 4, Madden 11, Shaun White Snowboarding & Resistance 2.
I also have 3 controllers. 1 silver $ 2 black. and a PS 3 Camera & a PS3 Blue Tooth head set.
Serious people only, call or text me anytime. Ask for D 313-977-1347

This is over 1600$ worth of stuff so this is a major come up for someone looking for a PS"

Duct tape some phone books around your abdomen if you go to the meet up, OP.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

"I have for sale a PS3 Slim 350 gig with 19 games. The games are Call Of Duty Black Ops, NBA 2K11, NBA 2K12, GTA Episodes of Liberty City, Little Big Planet, Socom Confrontation, Socom 4, Killzone 2, Killzone 3, Grand Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, God Of War 3, Mag, Time Crisis 4(with gun), NBA Live 10, Metal Gear Solid 4, Madden 11, Shaun White Snowboarding & Resistance 2.
I also have 3 controllers. 1 silver $ 2 black. and a PS 3 Camera & a PS3 Blue Tooth head set.
Serious people only, call or text me anytime. Ask for D 313-977-1347

This is over 1600$ worth of stuff so this is a major come up for someone looking for a PS"
roll.gif
roll.gif

This And Trying To Get Into A Gang Got Me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom