Is Your State Racist?

Yes North Carolina is racist as hell. I probably wouldn't know how to act if I lived in a liberal state :lol:

It would feel foreign
And I do not vouch for this.

I've never had a problem with racism here...

Edit: I've never had a problem with racism other than my old black relatives

Last edited:

Where you at? I'm in the 704. 

Man it's racist as hell around here. 

But I'm pretty sure the piedmont is not as bad as the mountain or coastal region. 

Last edited:
After visiting Europe, and then to coming back to the United States...
mean.gif

Seriously, it's like night and day. 

Im steady trying to tell Houstonians Houston isnt really racists at all....

EDIT: I dont think some understand. Yes, there is racism every where, but there are some people that are I-dont-give-a-****-blantant racist.

Last edited:
Where I'm living at in SoFlo it's pretty diverse. So nope, not racist at all.

I'm from a central jersey suburbs about 35 min away from philly, went to school in Hoboken by NYC and I've met a lot of people in between. And I'll say that racism doesn't take the form of "I hate black people around here". I've got a lot white friends and so do all of my black friends and most of the time everything is okay. It's when issues like Ferguson and Bmore come up you really how people think. This past I can't even count how many times I've seen "animals" and "thugs" and "criminals" in regards to the black race. Especially with the people from the suburbs.

Yes North Carolina is racist as hell. I probably wouldn't know how to act if I lived in a liberal state :lol:

It would feel foreign

:lol: boy stop...I love NC but don't be fooled thinking **** is all sweet and gravy around here

I will say it's more concealed in the city areas but you venture outside of that its def more open

Also Boone is wack...I mean around the campus is "good" but I'm good on living in the Appalachians

Where I'm living at in SoFlo it's pretty diverse. So nope, not racist at all.

Are you black?

No, I'm Dominican.

Not sure if srs of ninjahood joke.

I was just in Miami and heard a white chick say some wildy racists ****. Hell, SHE said it was racist.

Question: How you feel about Hatians??

I really am Dominican no Ninjahood.

I have no problems with Hatians. I call em my neighbors and its all love. I was never fond of the discrimination that's been going on, but that's another topic

We all negus :pimp:

Last edited:
Methodology is wrong

Because southwest racist as hell.

Really the entire map should be world on fire Daredevil red.

Racism alive and well.

Military ran city i live in. Tensions round here is present but nobody will piss in the lemonade first.

The government in arizona may not like minorities, specifically hispanics. they may just assume they're all illegal. But I didn' see any race probs when I was there. I got hellllla love. I didnt see many of black folks though. a few at the mall. but it was mostly just white and hispanic. So maybe it was like animals in the wild that have never come into contact with people or hunters. They dont have common bad experiences with black people so they dont have preconceived notions or hatred for them. white seem way more racist and judgmental in michigan, probably based on what they read in the papers or see on the news. Everybody in AZ, at least where I was, Scottsdale, PHX, Tempe, Sedona area. Everybody seems to vibe together, except the native americans. They pretty much keep to themselves. Totally understandable. Last time they trusted, look what happened.

Man don't be fooled AZ is racist as hell. Fools were the last state to recognize MLK day and they fought it until the last minute.

Everything starting from Virginia and down should be Hot Red
According to this graph starting from Vermont down to FLa should be red.

But honestly this is stupid bc it's plenty of closet racists not being accounted for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom