Is Your State Racist?

Man don't be fooled AZ is racist as hell. Fools were the last state to recognize MLK day and they fought it until the last minute.
Especially when your in the outskirts of the city. Was refused service at a gilbert tire shop when I needed air in my whip. Around time when Obama was elected. Tire man said shop closed at 7 and it was 620 or something. Homie ran in store and Locked it after I raised my tone.
***** *** MF

:lol: boy stop...I love NC but don't be fooled thinking **** is all sweet and gravy around here

I will say it's more concealed in the city areas but you venture outside of that its def more open

Also Boone is wack...I mean around the campus is "good" but I'm good on living in the Appalachians
I live in basically the city, I'm not out in the middle of nowhere, haven't been offended by NC racism anymore than other states

I live in VA but in the "much less" part.

But that graph is stupid. Its based on Google searches?

:lol: boy stop...I love NC but don't be fooled thinking **** is all sweet and gravy around here

I will say it's more concealed in the city areas but you venture outside of that its def more open

Also Boone is wack...I mean around the campus is "good" but I'm good on living in the Appalachians
I live in basically the city, I'm not out in the middle of nowhere, haven't been offended by NC racism anymore than other states

It's ok to never have ventured outside the urban area but don't spew misinformation that NC is not racist.

Cop killed an unarmed man after he had a car accident in Charlotte just a year ago

It's ok to never have ventured outside the urban area but don't spew misinformation that NC is not racist.

Cop killed an unarmed man after he had a car accident in Charlotte just a year ago
You say that like this is the only state that ever happens in... ever

Let's put it this way, MY North Carolina isn't racist.

I've been all over racists are every where. Everyone's experience is different growing up in the bay, I dealt with incidents for sure. Hella bourgeois liberals, that are cool with minority causes until it's next door to them. IMO. But its like that in a lot of spots. 

One of my white homies moved from Charlotte back to Minneapolis because he couldn't stand how racist of a city Charlotte was.

Not really surprised at NJ.

People aren't really open about it around here...but sometimes I just know. The looks I get when I enter certain stores/restaurants and the mean mugs I get from most (not all)non-black drivers at my job but they go to one of my non-black coworkers and are friendly :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
This
mean.gif
You'd be shocked. Places like Arizonia is probably more racist than NC or SC

Back
Top Bottom