It Doesn't Pay To Be A Neo-Nazi In America...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...that was a terrible break. Balls hardly moved

- eyes on the balls eh? thats what you got from the video?

You talkin' to Dirty. Must be a rhetorical question.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...that was a terrible break. Balls hardly moved

- eyes on the balls eh? thats what you got from the video?

You talkin' to Dirty. Must be a rhetorical question.

how you get punched in the face and knocked out and YOU are the one that goes to jail?

how you get punched in the face and knocked out and YOU are the one that goes to jail?

Originally Posted by calibeebee

This would qualify as a triple fail wouldn't it?

Originally Posted by calibeebee

This would qualify as a triple fail wouldn't it?

there's black people in Idaho?
I think there is 30 some actually and they all play for Boise State, lol.

Not surprised though w/ the Neo-Nazi. The Northwest has a high concentration of Anti-Governemt, Right Wing Conservatives, and Neo-Nazi's who all live out in the woods especially in Idaho. When I briefly lived in Spokane I was told to never go to any small towns in Idaho because there are some backwards thinking people that live in those towns who aren't necessarily fond of 'people of color.'

Was kinda cool to see that guy was from a boxing club in Spokane though.
pimp.gif

there's black people in Idaho?
I think there is 30 some actually and they all play for Boise State, lol.

Not surprised though w/ the Neo-Nazi. The Northwest has a high concentration of Anti-Governemt, Right Wing Conservatives, and Neo-Nazi's who all live out in the woods especially in Idaho. When I briefly lived in Spokane I was told to never go to any small towns in Idaho because there are some backwards thinking people that live in those towns who aren't necessarily fond of 'people of color.'

Was kinda cool to see that guy was from a boxing club in Spokane though.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom