its about to be 10 years since 50 put out this classic album (vol time flies)

:lol:

If Ross, Jeezy and Gucci are legends then Game is. Dude has just as good if not better albums/mixtapes than 'em and he's outsold 'em.

We still bringing up record sales

Jeezy ran 05

Tm 101>>>the doc

Game was never the top rapper in any year since he been out, the west just looking for a savior so they hyped him up

What years did Scarface run the game?  He a legend right? 
Geto boys were the only rappers representing the south on a mainstream level at that time they're legends because they paved the way

Jeezy ran 05

Tm 101>>>the doc

Game was never the top rapper in any year since he been out, the west just looking for a savior so they hyped him up
Geto boys were the only rappers representing the south on a mainstream level at that time they're legends because they paved the way
Jeezy ran 2005? Hmmmm interesting TM 101 is nowhere near The Doc good album but better than the Doc and Scarface is considered the legend not Willie D and Bill 

If Ross, Jeezy and Gucci are legends then Game is. Dude has just as good if not better albums/mixtapes than 'em and he's outsold 'em.

Jeezy ran 05

Tm 101>>>the doc

Yeah we still talking about sales cuz thats part of it. I **** with Jeezy but Game has sold more records and he's always been a better rapper than Jeezy. Both of 'em had big buzz's in 05, TM101 and The Documentary are pretty much even. The big difference is Game is a much better rapper. You're obviously biased so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
Records Sales

Catalog

Pure skills as an MC

what does Jeezy have Game beat in? Not a damn thing 

roll.gif

Yeah we still talking about sales cuz thats part of it. I **** with Jeezy but Game has sold more records and he's always been a better rapper than Jeezy. Both of 'em had big buzz's in 05, TM101 and The Documentary are pretty much even. The big difference is Game is a much better rapper. You're obviously biased so I'll leave it at that.

Records Sales
Catalog
Pure skills as an MC

what does Jeezy have Game beat in? Not a damn thing 

Impact is the only thing that matters when it comes to music

Jeezy had a bigger impact on rap today than game ever had, thats why game isnt a legend

Hip hop aint espn nobody cares about whos a better mc or achievements

The Documentary is and was nowhere near the impact level as TM101....nowhere near. Dudes need to stop fooling themselves, Game is NOT a legend and next to nobody cares about his music today.

The Documentary is and was nowhere near the impact level as TM101....nowhere near. Dudes need to stop fooling themselves, Game is NOT a legend and next to nobody cares about his music today.
The Doc

Carter 2

Late Registration all were bigger than TM101

But they gonna bring up record sales to claim thats false

Game not a legend? but he paved the way for rappers like Kendrick tho. he's also the only one after Snoop & Pac to sell multi-platinum albums.

The Doc
Carter 2
Late Registration all were bigger than TM101

Yet NONE of those albums command or get the same respect or had the impact that TM101 had at the time in comparison, NONE.

Game not a legend? but he paved the way for rappers like Kendrick tho. he's also the only one after Snoop & Pac to sell multi-platinum albums.

Game only paved the way for rappers to get a butterfly tattoo on their face, and as far as I'm concerned that NOT grounds to be considered a legend. Dudes attaching the words "legend" and "classic" to anybody and anything these days and it's quite sad.

Game only paved the way for rappers to get a butterfly tattoo on their face, and as far as I'm concerned that NOT grounds to be considered a legend. Dudes attaching the words "legend" and "classic" to anything and anybody these days and it's quite sad.

Game only paved the way for rappers to get a butterfly tattoo on their face, and as far as I'm concerned that NOT grounds to be considered a legend. Dudes attaching the words "legend" and "classic" to anything and anybody these days and it's quite sad.
so whats your definition of a legend?

so whats your definition of a legend?

My definition of a legend is someone who is at the top of a particular area, and regarded by their peers and general public as being at the top. Along with a legend being at the top of their game that person has a good or long run at the top. A legend is someone who "changes" or brings "change" to that particular area. So much so that a legend is often emulated.

A legend is highly RESPECTED by most if not all for their craft and with that being said a legend doesn't get a butterfly face tattoo....now is that clear. I hope I answered your question champ, if there's anything else you need to know don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
the game is a rap legend , if you dont think so your a duck/hater ....."straight up" in my travis scott voice 

Back
Top Bottom