its about to be 10 years since 50 put out this classic album (vol time flies)

I was going to say that next he's the west coast fab.

^^^ the top rapper in the game today wrote a whole verse dedicated to him so clearly he had a influence/impact on him in some sorta way....am i wrong?
Any rapper that claims to be a "blood" all a sudden and inserts it in they rhymes is due to Game nobody but Quik and MacK  was claimin damu 

Jay Rock sounded jus like Game a few years back which probly stagnated his process ...Who writing verses bout Jeezy? Who sounds like Jeezy?  Game is widely known as the MC u dont want beef with and prbly has a top 3 diss record in rap history...Jeezy is 37 years old now all a sudden he claims he is a Crip lmao 
You must be a young'n or living under a rock man JEEZY been claiming CRIP since he came out in 04' go listen to "STAY STRAPPED" JEEZY got his CRIP stamp running with BLEU & KINK B is in a CRIP set in GEORGIA....
But anyway GAME is nice but he is a underachiever man & he's a attention ***** he's been like that since he came out....I would have to agree with $tacy $tacy said he's THE WEST COAST FAB.....

Last edited:
You must be a young'n or living under a rock man JEEZY been claiming CRIP since he came out in 04' go listen to "STAY STRAPPED" JEEZY got his CRIP stamp running with BLEU & KINK B is in a CRIP set in GEORGIA....
But anyway GAME is nice but he is a underachiever man & he's a attention ***** he's been like that since he came out....I would have to agree with @Willchamberlain said he's THE WEST COAST FAB.....
Blue as in Blue Divenchy? The guy from Carson Cali ? That guy gave Jeezy his Crip stamp? Lmao

U get those co signs by being a rapper that broke into mainstream from the west coast. That's like saying fab is that guy cuz he got a jay z co sign... Why wouldn't he support the Brooklyn kid who made it. If u think game is bigger than Ross idk what to tell u. It was a time where Ross was on every song on the damn radio, I got sick of seeing that fat ***** for a minute. Got fat dudes taking off their shirts and rocking beards with confidence.
Fab be out since 2000 he wasnt  gettin cosingn from Hov in 2000 maybe 2015 but not 2000

Dudes keep saying "When was he the top rapper" that's real subjective. The Doc was a great album and Doctors Advocate was too and both albums sold real good. So from 05-07 if he wasn't the top dude he was definitely in the mix. Him, Kanye, Wayne, T.I. At that time you coulda picked either one of those dudes. A lot of y'all are just going by which rappers YOU like as usual. :lol:

Last edited:
The game is t mac of rap

Was tired of being under the star so he left & had a couple good years by himself

Dudes bringing up record sales like that g unit momentum wasnt the reason

His numbers declined on every album after that

Jeezy got 2 platinum albums & 2 gold

Game got 2 platinum albums & 1 gold

The game is t mac of rap

Was tired of being under the star so he left & had a couple good years by himself

Dudes bringing up record sales like that g unit momentum wasnt the reason

His numbers declined on every album after that

Jeezy got 2 platinum albums & 2 gold

Game got 2 platinum albums & 1 gold
Doc

DA

LAX all went platinum

Dudes keep saying G-Unit momentum. Why Yayo ain't sell big #'s and if you gonna post #'s be accurate.

Documentary 5x
Doctors Advocate 3x
and 2 gold albums

Yayo went gold for a dude thats a hypeman & had avg singles

& foh lax didnt go platinum

1 milli= platinum, clown making up his own definition of platinum

Im done yall caping too hard

Lol Hov showed fab no type of love till the last few years...isn't there first song together "Brooklyn"..that joint aint even that hot

Dudes keep saying G-Unit momentum. Why Yayo ain't sell big #'s and if you gonna post #'s be accurate.

Documentary 5x
Doctors Advocate 3x
and 2 gold albums
naw bra those aint west coast fab numbers lol...I didn't realize the documentary went 5x platinum... 

Last edited:
Yayo went gold for a dude thats a hypeman & had avg singles

& foh lax didnt go platinum

1 milli= platinum, clown making up his own definition of platinum

Im done yall caping too hard
bruh do yo homework RIAA will give a artist a plat plaque once they sell over the 700+ mark just like they they will give u a gold once u sell in the high 300s 

He had to be on every radio single at a given time to be a legend now? Word? Lol when he stepped away from the Unit you don't think he was blackballed? 50 was still 50 and he was going at anybody who reached out to his enemies, leaving most ppl shook. He came outta that on top. Same **** happened to Ross around Deeper than Rap. Familiar faces on both albums, Kanye, Nas, Wayne, etc or ppl who 50 couldn't do anything with.

Brought the west coast back singlehandedly, a coast that had been dead damn near 10 years.

Doc-Legendary
300 bars-Legendary

Y'all ****** take this fandom too serious, lol if your favorite rapper don't like another rapper then you can't give em their props either right? Feminine ****.

He had to be on every radio single at a given time to be a legend now? Word? Lol when he stepped away from the Unit you don't think he was blackballed? 50 was still 50 and he was going at anybody who reached out to his enemies, leaving most ppl shook. He came outta that on top. Same **** happened to Ross around Deeper than Rap. Familiar faces on both albums, Kanye, Nas, Wayne, etc or ppl who 50 couldn't do anything with.

Brought the west coast back singlehandedly, a coast that had been dead damn near 10 years.

Doc-Legendary
300 bars-Legendary

Y'all ****** take this fandom too serious, lol if your favorite rapper don't like another rapper then you can't give em their props either right? Feminine ****.

people lowkey sticking up for 50 Cent's buffoonery. they just bitter he left the group and made a name for himself without Dre, Em & 50's name attached to it.

The Documentary sold 2 MILLION in the US. TWO MILLION. Don't know about the worldwide numbers. I heard a few years ago that it was 3 million total. Not sure if it's true or not. Might be 3 total or 5.

DA and LAX went platinum but the albums after that didn't even go gold. And one of those albums he put out with a reality show.

I see some of you are impressed with The Doc's numbers but I think it speaks more about G-Unit's momentum than Game. Beg For Mercy went double platinum and the GRODT soundtrack went platinum.

I think if Banks or Buck at that time were from CA instead, their albums would have sold just as much as The Doc. CA was desperate for a face and they had one. Dre, Em and 50 were all backing him so who wouldn't buy the album?

Last edited:
The Documentary sold 2 MILLION in the US. TWO MILLION. Don't know about the worldwide numbers. I heard a few years ago that it was 3 million total. Not sure if it's true or not. Might be 3 total or 5.

DA and LAX went platinum but the albums after that didn't even go gold. And one of those albums he put out with a reality show.

I see some of you are impressed with The Doc's numbers but I think it speaks more about G-Unit's momentum than Game. Beg For Mercy went double platinum and the GRODT soundtrack went platinum.

I think if Banks or Buck at that time were from CA instead, their albums would have sold just as much as The Doc. CA was desperate for a face and they had one. Dre, Em and 50 were all backing him so who wouldn't buy the album?

Banks & Buck dropped at the prime of G-Unit's success and still didn't do the amount The Documentary did. so if Banks & Buck had those beats u think they might of sold more? if anything Dr. Dre's involvement contributed to the high sales since both are from the West and both of their sounds meshed well. those other guys didn't have no reason to have a album like The Documentary, they were 50 Cent's lackeys. Game had an entire coast to represent. and 50 didn't want him to blow as big as he did, there was envy in the air.

Last edited:
That was the point, it's because Game was the first to get a cosign and be from CA. That's what I'm telling you. If Banks or Buck were from CA, THFM or SOC albums are also doing the same numbers. Dre only did six beats and it was probably less than that. So this isn't a Dre type classic from his old days.

I've never heard anyone say the beef was because 50 was jealous or worried about Game being bigger. Even years ago when message boards were going crazy, this wasn't being said. 50's debut album is double platinum in three weeks, Game was a threat? That **** doesn't even make sense. So I guess 50 won't work with Game now because Game is threat and could be bigger today? :rofl:

The beef was 50 was the general, the other four were soldiers. Game thought he was better than them and tried to run ****. 50 said nah, I'm the boss. Follow orders or get out. Game said F you, I'm doing me and started dissing G-Unit. It's that simple, there's nothing more nothing less. 50 has said why would I do music with someone I brought on and put out and then bites that hand that fed him. It's literally, that simple. Game can rap but his music hasn't been as good since 50/Dre were helping him create music. LAX was awful and RED was okay. Jesus Piece could have been a soundtrack with all those features.

Last edited:
I bumped this heavy in HS. Didn't really mess with his **** again until LAX but even then he ain't much without 50's rhymes and a Dre beat.

:smh: you gotta tiny brain.

That was the point, it's because Game was the first to get a cosign and be form CA. That's what I'm telling you. If Banks or Buck were from CA, THFM or SOC albums are also doing the same numbers.

Why is 50 envious of Game? 50's debut album is double platinum in three weeks, Game was a threat? That **** doesn't even make sense.

but what i'm saying it doesn't make sense to even put Banks & Buck in the conversation of having the album The Documentary. it was Dre's choice, not 50's. 50 always been the lower boss behind Em & Dre, all of that Curtis "Interscope" Jackson crap he gave to people was because he sold 10 mill with GRODT, he never had the power to do anything.

Hell Yeah Game was a threat to 50 not $ wise or record sales but to his ego he was they never got along from jump and it wasnt like Game was ever signed to Gunit records so he had no control over him like he did the others...Game was the most talented and ruthless mc in that crew why do think all of alll the members he wanted Game to be his right hand man in the beef? 

:smh: you gotta tiny brain.

That was the point, it's because Game was the first to get a cosign and be form CA. That's what I'm telling you. If Banks or Buck were from CA, THFM or SOC albums are also doing the same numbers.

Why is 50 envious of Game? 50's debut album is double platinum in three weeks, Game was a threat? That **** doesn't even make sense.

but what i'm saying it doesn't make sense to even put Banks & Buck in the conversation of having the album The Documentary. it was Dre's choice, not 50's. 50 always been the lower boss behind Em & Dre, all of that Curtis "Interscope" Jackson crap he gave to people was because he sold 10 mill with GRODT, he never had the power to do anything.

Hell Yeah Game was a threat to 50 not $ wise or record sales but to his ego he was they never got along from jump and it wasnt like Game was ever signed to Gunit records so he had no control over him like he did the others...Game was the most talented and ruthless mc in that crew why do think all of alll the members he wanted Game to be his right hand man in the beef? 

I'm enjoying these conversations with just you two. It's only you two that are completely lost in this world.

1. No one on here will ever say that 50 is or was bigger than Dre or Em. They would be a fool.
2. You guys are acting like Game sold so much because he was so much better. No, it's because it was the first rap album to come out of CA in almost a decade. So the point was, it could have been Banks or Buck with their albums and it would have done the same numbers because CA was so desperate at that time.
3. Jimmy Iovine had said YEARS ago, Game was working with Dre and wasn't getting anywhere. Dre had given up and was ready to drop him. Then Jimmy said lets put him with G-Unit and see what happens. Let's not make it seem like this guy was so good that Dre had to sign him and put out his album because it was the complete opposite of that.
4. Back when G-Unit was at their peak, damn near everyone though Banks was the best rapper. Very few people though Game was the most ruthless or the best like you were saying. Banks was KILLING those mixtapes back then. My goodness :x :x :x
5. If 50 isn't willing to take on Game, we never even hear The Documentary because he gets dropped from Aftermath. So not sure what the hell you guys are getting at with the whole Dre talk.

Dre knew that game needed that g-unit cosign,stop it

50 did him a favor

favor? Dre & Em did him a favor making GRODT the album it was, 50 had only 3 features on The Documentary, i don't hear Dre & Em saying they made 50 to the star he was. 50 a egomaniac, he dragged his own crew under the bus, just to reunite with them cause he needs them musically.

Back
Top Bottom