It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is back, tonight!

Is that the dude from Backstreet Boys?

EDIT

Do ppl really suck lemons like that? :lol: Cricket a real weirdo.

:rofl: @ that pcp ending.

I see white ppl miss dogs like that all the time. How is that a dealbreaker?

Last edited:
This season has been great IMO, sad that the finale is already here. This season has been really creative. I do agree that last season was weak though.

:lol: @ the finale

Charlie finally smashes the Waitress and has near instant regret :lol:

Mac being super gay, Dee being useless, Frank's decent proposal :rofl: That half *** death.

The butt dance during the celebration :rofl:

Admittedly, I missed most of this season. Did Mac come out yet?

He owns a workout bike called "The ***-Blaster 4000"

I want to see Dennis crash and burn in his attempt to be a father or it be revealed it was just a con so that he could get off.

I wanna see more Psycho pseudo rapist Dennis.

Hate when them make Charlie "smarter"

Good season....but I feel like it's coming to an end

I want to see Dennis crash and burn in his attempt to be a father or it be revealed it was just a con so that he could get off.

This!! Remember the original episode where he pretended to be Brian LaFevre is the one where he was obsessed with getting off. I swore they were gonna go full circle with it. I also thought Dee and Charlie were finally gonna bang :rofl:

I know the shows great, seen episodes when I can just I don't say I'm the biggest fan. What's the episode where one of them talks about religion and saying "science is a B sometimes" hella funny and wanna see it again. pretty sure its one of the older episodes

That's the so where they were arguing over a game and had like a trial for who was at fault and a sidebar about science got brought up and Mac made some points about scientists being wrong that went unchallenged :lol:

Last edited:

I know the shows great, seen episodes when I can just I don't say I'm the biggest fan. What's the episode where one of them talks about religion and saying "science is a B sometimes" hella funny and wanna see it again. pretty sure its one of the older episodes
"Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense" Season 8 Episode 10

Season was a return to form. Last episode was a perfevt series finale but i think they are under contract for more.

Charlie said 2 more so expect a s14.

Glenn Howerton said he's not gonna be on the show for a while or maybe ever again. The Dennis leaving the bar to go to North Dakota thing seems like he wrote himself off the show on purpose. Show doesn't work without the full gang, period.

Back
Top Bottom