.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

no doubt JJ,

you'd be surprised who reads my blog on a daily.... it's crazy... from 1/2 of Kim K's fam to Dame to mad heads...
it jumped over 1.8 million positions on alexa and I've only been up 6 weeks?

I'll post pics of the rosary up close if its still around. I just got home from a few trips.

when you just gonna admit you a A list celeb now. itll make me feel better.

I check KTown's blog, its a good read, alot more philisophical +!#$ than I expected but certainly has some interesting things to ponder. Does that dudeJonas not wear his jewels like that anymore? Can't imagine dropping all of that $, then again I wouldnt have that $ to drop so I wouldnt know, and thenjust put them on the back burner.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

I got offered a black sa today. I passed on that p.o.s.

I got something way better....
wink.gif

raise your hand if you care?......
nerd.gif

Is Jonas ever going back to his old look? I'm guessing he feels he's too old and he's past that "phase". Or maybe he's just making anexcuse to get a new face pendant with his new hairstyle
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JOJO_MAR1.jpg

Chick on the right is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, is that what grinding gets you?

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Is Jonas ever going back to his old look? I'm guessing he feels he's too old and he's past that "phase". Or maybe he's just making an excuse to get a new face pendant with his new hairstyle
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JOJO_MAR1.jpg

Chick on the right is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, is that what grinding gets you?
pimp.gif
just a reminder-

gallery_891-m.jpg

gallery_883-m.jpg

gallery_855-m.jpg

Ben, I move to be your next childs godfather. I'll do a good job and babysit whenever you're out. Deal? Cool.

no doubt JJ,

you'd be surprised who reads my blog on a daily.... it's crazy... from 1/2 of Kim K's fam to Dame to mad heads...

I'll post pics of the rosary up close if its still around. I just got home from a few trips.

lol or so you'd like to dream

your blog is nothing but a "me,me,me,me,me,me" how cool my life is mr. ben "namedropper" baller and all the celeb events im a third wheelguest in. and that chick with cheekbones higher than the eifel tower. how you only have 2 comments per post if 1million+ read your blog? even if the rule thatonly 2% that read ever chime in, it don't add up
laugh.gif

rationalize that you're talking to yourself and nobody cares what you have to say

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

no doubt JJ,

lol or so you'd like to dream

your blog is nothing but a "me,me,me,me,me,me" how cool my life is mr. ben "namedropper" baller and all the celeb events im a third wheel guest in. and that chick with cheekbones higher than the eifel tower. how you only have 2 comments per post if 1million+ read your blog? even if the rule that only 2% that read ever chime in, it don't add up
laugh.gif

rationalize that you're talking to yourself and nobody cares what you have to say

f861661b0c60a150d0ff958f180f7b490ad1fb14.pjpg

[dmx] here we go again [/dmx]

son just admitted to being one of the million hits by giving all the details of the blog ?

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

Originally Posted by AJ4EVER

Hahaha I dont have the kind of $$$ to buy me a top brand watch, I wouldnt even spent $1000 on one.
then dont ball on a budget. sell the jewel and buy a nice watch... more respect with just a nice rolex, breitling, etc then half @ss jewels and half @ss watch.
shutup
Are you mad that I am stating the facts. Its the truth. He can do what he wants with his money but im just saying. I know alot of people that would respect you if you had just a nice watch or just a nice chain...... Its like buying a Mercedes E-class and throwing on $1000 rims.. you just dont do that. If your spending that much money on the E-class either leave it stock or dont put crappy rims on it at all.

Same goes with shoes. Would you go out and get 4 pairs of fakes because you didn't have the money to buy the real pair of jordans. Same principle. Respect comes with the real deal. I hate people that try to stunt on people when they know they are on a budget. Leave the stunting to the people that have money. Yea its cool to spoil yourself and get something nice, but if you know can barely afford thing why go out and try to stunt?

Just save up and get one thing thats crushing the game or go with something thats atleast classy in your price range.. G-shock frogman's get repsect, they run anywhere from 250-800. Its easy to search around and get things for a decent price and get respect. but spend your money how you want. Im still saving to get my Graham Chronofighter Diver. Im gonna do it right the first time.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
This guy.

I'll leave is ganna get funn in here.

I'm not gona disclose anything else, but this dude is a pathological liar and a snitch..to the mods..to his inner circle who may suspect I may be. to shutme down so he can continue pulling the wool over the sheeps eyes and spewing his fables.

All I know is from talking to his immediate "homies" and everyone of them have the same response "he's annoying and unbearable"

so clearly name dropper lives in his own reality, Planet Ben

sick.gif
step away from the animal homie...hell u doin back there
nerd.gif

wait didnt we already have a BWS vs Ben Baller ordeal that got another volume locked up?? well 230+ pages...good run...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

[dmx] here we go again [/dmx]

son just admitted to being one of the million hits by giving all the details of the blog ?

score one point.

not to get too technical.... but jumping 1.8 million spots in alexa isnt TOO crazy, and does not = 1.8 million hits.

say there are 200 million webpages out there. when you publish your new page, you are ranked at 200,000,001. as you're traffic goes up.... you go up thatlist. if you get a few thousand hits a day... you're jumpin $%!%++ by leaps and bounds, because 90% of websites stay stagnant/get little to no traffic.

based off benzos myspace traffic in the past.... its hard to doubt the dude is getting some good hits on the blog.

i've published MPRs that have jumped a million spots in 24 hours. yall $%!%++ need to step your page rank game up.

anyway.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

picked up some bead chains and a teddy bear piece

I think bead chains are heavily slept on
all jokes aside, how much would a pendant that's the size of your roc piece run w/ your stone specs.?

lol grup. Taking the time to go into my page and upload pics of me. thanks!

acting like you exposed me or something when the myspace is in my sig.

your really mad cuz your black steel avenger is a pos and Ill post a watch that will shut that 3000 in production watch down

Back
Top Bottom