It's Rodney King All Over Again SMH [WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO]

dude refused arrest, rammed two police cars, ran over a deputy, lead police on a 40 minute chase and has a warrant out for assault with a deadly weapon

my god, we should put this guy up in the Four Seasons

This dude went full GTA, I feel like he deserved the *** whooping.

W/ that being said, there probably should be some punishment.

Totally expecting this thread to die being as dude is white, tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sooo much ignorance in just one post. Efficient.

dude refused arrest, rammed two police cars, ran over a deputy, lead police on a 40 minute chase and has a warrant out for assault with a deadly weapon

#NTEXTREMES

Serious question, wouldnt it be better if police agencies invested money in better non leathal restraining technology?

Pretty much the mentality of all police brutality apologists, racially motivated or not.

hardly a police apologist, don't be a career criminal and you don't have anything to worry about it

if the clown stole a pack of gum and took that whooping my opinion would be much different

The way OP set things up, this was click bait :lol:

*I am in no way minimizing the severity of the situation...but dude knew what he was doing w/ the thread title and leaving out details.

Last edited:

Sooo much ignorance in just one post. Efficient.

#NTEXTREMES

Yea, because I'm sure if you were the officer in this situation you would've gently brought him to the asphalt and cuffed him.

Please.

Homie just straight up went on a rampage, putting tons of lives at risk, including lives of your coworkers...

You can't see why these cops lost their **** and went WWF I Quit Match on dude?

They deserve to be punished, but idk man, emotions probably took over after close to an hour of chasing this idiot.

Last I checked, Rodney King was a Black man
The man in the picture is of White descent. Although the long hair makes he look Puerto Rican, chances are, he's a White man

Last edited:
Yea, because I'm sure if you were the officer in this situation you would've gently brought him to the asphalt and cuffed him.

Please.

Homie just straight up went on a rampage, putting tons of lives at risk, including lives of your coworkers...

They deserve to be punished, but idk man, emotions probably took over after close to an hour of chasing this idiot.

I see the picture full detail as stated.

I don't feel bad.

Please.

just like emotions take over before one of em murders a kid.........

There's always some clown making excuses for these stupid bastards not being able to do their job without assaulting people.

Nobody would be understanding if the guy at the drive thru beat the **** out of you for taking too long to order, yet the moment these dudes are presented with the slightest inconvenience AT WORK they start beating the piss out of citizens or worse and fools wanna try and defend it.

That isn't a part of their job or some perk that they get to go upside peoples heads when they want to blow off steam.

I would have destroyed him which is why I'm not a cop..... Cops are suppose to be better than us. 

Also dude is going to jail for a long time. His life is practically over so why beat him in the head with a baton a million times?

Their job is to keep cool in situation like this isn't it? 

when you can't answer the question...

answer with a gif

You are an angry child :rofl:

I really have to spell out why it's stupid to support the thought that the police should be able to beat the hell out of folks when the choose to?

If you dudes wanna support police brutality go ahead by all means but don't try and play dumb when someone doesn't agree.

This is a tad more than a slight inconvenience, :lol:

Also, I'm not sure how you call me a clown and then in the next sentence compare fast food workers to cops.

This is 100% police brutality, I'm just saying I understand how a dude can totally lose his **** in a situation like this.

I'd probably baton the ish out him, too, but if it was me getting beaten...I'd be against it.
I can see both sides.

In 20 or so years, this won't be a problem once they perfect those robot cheetahs DARPA is building.
Ain't no one trying to run & get bit buy a police robo-cheetah.

Back
Top Bottom