It's Rodney King All Over Again SMH [WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO]

just like emotions take over before one of em murders a kid.........

There's always some clown making excuses for these stupid bastards not being able to do their job without assaulting people.

Nobody would be understanding if the guy at the drive thru beat the **** out of you for taking too long to order, yet the moment these dudes are presented with the slightest inconvenience AT WORK they start beating the piss out of citizens or worse and fools wanna try and defend it.

That isn't a part of their job or some perk that they get to go upside peoples heads when they want to blow off steam.

This is nt man.. If you do sumn bad you don't deserve your 5-10 and then probation.. Nope.. You deserve a much more swift and decisive way of justice by those who aren't qualified to make such decisions..

Dude was a f up.. No doubt about it.. But he deserved to see a judge and do prison time like any other criminal..

He did not deserve what I saw in that video.. Dude was no longer a threat 20 seconds into the video.. Yet he got his as beat by multiple armed men while he was defenseless for another ten minutes..

Idc how much click bait this story is... Idc how many cars dude stole and ran away in..

That was police brutality thru and thru.. It was hard to watch..

Last edited:
Yea, because I'm sure if you were the officer in this situation you would've gently brought him to the asphalt and cuffed him.

I would have destroyed him which is why I'm not a cop..... Cops are suppose to be better than us. 

Also dude is going to jail for a long time. His life is practically over so why beat him in the head with a baton a million times?
You can't see why these cops lost their **** and went WWF I Quit Match on dude?

They deserve to be punished, but idk man, emotions probably took over after close to an hour of chasing this idiot.
Their job is to keep cool in situation like this isn't it? 

Yea, that is there job.

I think people severely underestimate how tough that job is, tho.

You're basically asking humans to ALWAYS be thinking/reacting logically and taking all emotion out of the situation which is damn near impossible.

We aren't robots, **** like this is bound to happen.

laugh.gif
 @ the notion that they're somehow given a pass because of what the criminal did.  

We can all relate to being pissed off and doing things in anger--that's natural.  We can all also relate to that moment where you realize you took it a little too far by acting on your emotions.  

Cops don't get a pass just because they're cops.  They're human so they have the same emotions us "normal" folk have, but they have no right to beat folks down like that just because they're heated.  Especially when that person is obviously outnumbered and no longer posing a threat.  

So yes, I can relate to someone pissing me off that much.  I can't relate to beating the **** out of someone though because if I did that, I'd be in prison right now.  

You are an angry child :rofl:

I really have to spell out why it's stupid to support the thought that the police should be able to beat the hell out of folks when the choose to?

If you dudes wanna support police brutality go ahead by all means but don't try and play dumb when someone doesn't agree.

every one of those officers can be fired and I wouldn't give a damn but I also don't care the dude took a whooping given the details and the fact he's a career criminal

I don't get on this soap box like NTers and their fake crusades of justice

LOL @ NT logic.

He got what he deserved? A cop's duty is detain a criminal, not dish out his own punishment based off his own frustration.

I wonder how far yall willing to take the criminal shouldn't be beaten or harmed in being pursued and arrested :nerd:

Obviously police are held to a higher standard but they're still human.

You're basically asking humans to ALWAYS be thinking/reacting logically and taking all emotion out of the situation which is damn near impossible.

Spending time in the military and doing a tour in Afghanistan I can tell you from experience that alot of training and resources goes into making sure people think logically and stay calm under pressure..

Those who can't get kicked out....if you break the law during a war you get kicked out the service...

These policemen breaking the laws
on our very own streets against a defenseless target half the time yet they get justified..

No man. Im sorry.. If you choose that profession then you did so knowing you would and should be held to a higher standard..

How about we actually hold them to that standard? Just once..

dude refused arrest, rammed two police cars, ran over a deputy, lead police on a 40 minute chase and has a warrant out for assault with a deadly weapon

my god, we should put this guy up in the Four Seasons
As already noted, #NTextremes.

Because surely apprehending the guy, physically restraining him and then throwing him in cuffs like MANY other officers do on a daily basis is a bit too much to ask of a professionally trained police officer.  Nope--we need to beat the guy with batons for a minute to drive home our point and let out our aggression.  

Look, I have no sympathy for the criminal in this scenario.  But if we're gonna pretend that this isn't police brutality, well, some of you are dumber than I thought. 
laugh.gif

As already noted, #NTextremes.

Because surely apprehending the guy, physically restraining him and then throwing him in cuffs like MANY other officers do on a daily basis is a bit too much to ask of a professionally trained police officer.  Nope--we need to beat the guy with batons for a minute to drive home our point and let out our aggression.  

Look, I have no sympathy for the criminal in this scenario.  But if we're gonna pretend that this isn't police brutality, well, some of you are dumber than I thought. :lol:  

are you going to keep quoting me until I respond to you?

those officers can all lose their jobs because, make the bed you lay in but I also don't care the dude took a beat down

Spending time in the military and doing a tour in Afghanistan I can tell you from experience that alot of training and resources goes into making sure people think logically and stay calm under pressure..

Those who can't get kicked out....if you break the law during a war you get kicked out the service...

These policemen breaking the laws
on our very own streets against a defenseless target half the time yet they get justified..

No man. Im sorry.. If you choose that profession then you did so knowing you would and should be held to a higher standard..

How about we actually hold them to that standard? Just once..

That's nice but military and police training aren't exactly the same.

Also, I don't care how well someone is trained, if a damn Navy SEAL walks in on his wife getting taken to pound town, there's probably going to be an emotional reaction.

I'm not trying to justify their actions, I'm just saying I can understand why they lost their cool in this situation.

Every cop involved could be fired and I wouldn't be against it, I've already said its police brutality.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was click bait. Rodney King in the thread title plus graphic video that isn't that graphic will get ppl to definitely reply to this thread more than his others.

Also not posting the full article and not addressing the criminal being white all get posters to come through with reactive posts.

Then dude just post "thoughts" and watches things snowball :lol: :smh:

hardly a police apologist, don't be a career criminal and you don't have anything to worry about it

if the clown stole a pack of gum and took that whooping my opinion would be much different
Did the police know the offender in the video was a "career criminal" as they approached him?

Did the police know the offender in the video was a "career criminal" as they approached him?

they might have figured it out when refused arrest then rammed their cars and ran over a deputy on his way to a high speed chase

keep on being a criminal apologist

Last edited:
[thread="639794"]Quote:[/thread]
dude refused arrest, rammed two police cars, ran over a deputy, lead police on a 40 minute chase and has a warrant out for assault with a deadly weapon

my god, we should put this guy up in the Four Seasons

Look, I have no sympathy for the criminal in this scenario.  But if we're gonna pretend that this isn't police brutality, well, some of you are dumber than I thought. :lol:  

I mean, you said it....

This is definitely police brutality, but I have no sympathy for the dude.

Another thing...OP got what he wanted. Folks going at each others necks. :lol: He played yall w/ the thread title and selective text in his first post. This thread would have probably been on the 2nd or 3rd page of general by now if he didn't resort to clickbait tactics. :smh:

in hindsight getting beaten on camera was the best thing to happen to him because that will be highlighted over the fact that he just stole a car and went on a police chase

in hindsight getting beaten on camera was the best thing to happen to him because that will be highlighted over the fact that he just stole a car and went on a police chase

I'm sure he'll get a nice payout...but I'm also guessing he'll get an attempted murder charge.

yall sayin clickbait like i get paid to post these stories

its rodney king cuz another man was brutalized by police in california on video

when i posted this thats all there was to that article

and what may be not so graphic for some may be extremely graphic to others

yall sayin clickbait like i get paid to post these stories

its rodney king cuz another man was brutalized by police in california on video

when i posted this thats all there was to that article

and what may be not so graphic for some may be extremely graphic to others

Shut up...you knew what you were doing. :lol:

they might have figured it out when refused arrest then rammed their cars and ran over a deputy on his way to a high speed chase

keep on being a criminal apologist
How is that being a criminal apologist? You're assuming because he rammed a police car and police officer he's a career criminal.

What if I told you that some people who commit similar crimes have no priors?
laugh.gif

The second you run over someone you're pretty much as worst as it gets especially if it's done while sober in a stable mind state. Let alone a criminal.

The thing a lot of people miss is that police literally have state authority to kill you. There is a much higher standard than the average person.

In this case, if it had been Joe Blow who's car got stolen, and he found dude that did it, and gave him and his boys gave him that *** whoopin, cool. That's life.

When you are given extra rights and privileges over everyone else, is when it's an issue. I have no expectation of any other person in the world, but i have reasonable expectations of those given power and authority by the government to act in accordance with the laws they are supposed to enforce. If you act outside of that role, then you should get treated like everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom