ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Just uploaded my set for Vill4in's Enter the Void 2 url festival
Ambient badass Nyoka Shoje did the visuals on this one
Not gonna lie best feedback I've got on a set in a long time
Techno x Electro x Ghetto

Thought this was pretty dope man. Don't know a lot about Electro but was listening while doing some work.

Probably could have subbed this for afternoon coffee. :lol:

Man I missed Partiboi69 when he played in the City October but your set reminded me of it. I dig that booty bass ghetto house stuff a lot. I enjoyed it my dude

Man I missed Partiboi69 when he played in the City October but your set reminded me of it. I dig that booty bass ghetto house stuff a lot. I enjoyed it my dude

I missed that show too man! Appreciate it bro, yeah he plays a lot of artists that are go to’s for me

Went to a crazy festival yesterday. Was front row at the stage for Bomba Estéreo, Flight Facilities, Duke Demont live set, and Black Coffee live set.

Black Coffee is a God at what he does man. Seen him DJ before but his live set is for real a transcendent experience.

Bro he’s insane

I saw him at iii points miami and he played music sounds better w you like 12 times with a diff build up every time 😂😂😂

Just trolled the crowd, it was hilarious

starting to believe I was brainwashed/indoctrinated to love DnB because it was in the video game menus my entire childhood.:lol: Mind blown on a lot of the nostalgia when I discover these mixes:wow:

Major Lazer did a collab album with amapiano giants Major League DJz

In new album news theres; two from skrillex, armin van buuren, flume, tiesto.

Also some EPs out there from other smaller artists like Two Shell, Riovaz, Jayda G

Who do you guys like in this line up, or recommend I check out?

I love The Blaze and Purple Disco Machine. Saw Polo & Pan a few weeks ago at a festival, really fun dance party. Seen FKJ and and Masego a few times, like both of them. I listen to Bonobo and SBTRKT debut was one of the first electronic albums I ever heard. Would be kind of excited to see Nelly Furtado.

Other than that, I've seen a few names before but not familiar with any of the other music.

portola-23-final-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom