ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

just got my Edc ny ticket. anyone going?

I'll most likely be there. Considering it's an edm festival, I think Insomniac did a great job on the lineups, especially Sunday.

Haven't figured out the whole getting there/back for 2 days in a row and if I'm gunna just get a hotel room yet.

I'll most likely be there. Considering it's an edm festival, I think Insomniac did a great job on the lineups, especially Sunday.

Haven't figured out the whole getting there/back for 2 days in a row and if I'm gunna just get a hotel room yet.

yea I was initially only going sat. but my boys talked me into staying. so I'm doin both days. VIP is a must for those events. private bathrooms are worth the extra money alone

Skipping EDC this year ..
whys that? are attending any festivals? I was planning on going to tomorrow world as well, but it's the same week as eagles niners in sf and I already had that game picked as my travel game. tough decisions

Last edited:
I went last year and the year before. Last year's EDC was actually my last massive/rave. Planning on going to Asia.

I've also had **** experiences with Saturday too.

Two years ago: cancelled cause of wind.
Last year: somehow someone got in with my card. When they scanned mine it said someone already used it. Had to talk to the workers for like an hour, trying to convince them it was impossible. They had to confirm the purchase and everything. It was my cousin that purchased it and they were already inside the gate. I tried to talk to them thru the gate but the security guards were being ******* talmbout ohhh stay 5 feet away from the gate even tho the person that was helping me kept asking them to allow it. I eventually got in, but was a huge headache.

Last edited:
nice. last years was ehh. line up was pretty weak now I look back. but I had a good time

other than movement, bpm, decibel, and mutek, i cant think of any other major north american
dance music festival with an appealing lineup. ultra, edc, ele zoo, tomorrow world.....mostly crap. lol.
Ultra id say does the best job with lineups out of those major "edm" festivals.
there are usually maybe a handful of artists id be interested in each of those. those festivals are fun for sure to go with friends and party at,
but if youre looking for cutting edge music and displays of mastery of the art of deejaying, etc, edc aint your best bet lol.
of course music is subjective and this is just my opinion so take it however youd like.

Saw Claude Von Stroke at Marquee last night. Dudes sound is so unique and dope, had a good time. Dropped so many bombs.

It was my first time doing a show sober and solo (drove and my friends are lame) def won't be my last though. I missed like all my favorite DJs at output over the last few months cuz I couldn't find anyone to go with.

Looking forward to this next weekend at Verboten

Last edited:
Claude is the man. That lineup is serious man you'll have a blast. I've been wanting to see those top 4 names for awhile.

Any of you guys on twitter? I always have music related thoughts I wanna tweet but don't cuz my few followers I have aren't into music :lol:

Twitter is same as the NT name, Flyeed. And I'll obviously follow you guys back.

in my sig, I'm mostly football (soccer), my drunkness/highness when the time comes, and a lot of music

Anyone seeing armin intense show? I'll be going to the one in San Jose.
I thought long and hard about that SJ show, but I couldn't do it, Wednesday is my busiest day and wouldn't be able to make it, at the most use Bart to Fremont then I'm stuck there with no ride then early thursday business to attend
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom