ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

^haven't eem listened yet but repped 
laugh.gif

love me some zhu. i still listen to that after hours mix he did a while back when the mood is right. he has too much dope music in it that needs to be released. especially the first song in it.

guess @slim420's NT career is over. he hasn't even been online since June. although he was a bit of a snob, he was super passionate about his music and in certain ways ahead of the curve when it came to the underground. i'm assuming he found a different community online that appreciates his contributions and posts more.

Last edited:
when he slows it down (pause) and drops the sax at the end :x :x :x

im whatever about that dude. i appreciate people that are passionate about music but dude had this elitist snobby attitude to anything popular or "mainstream".

took a trip to oslo and bergen in norway. jammed out at a coffee shop, and made this vid along the way. hope you like it!

If you like slow, chill, moody type beats, peep this EP called Urban Flora.

i've been bumping this non stop.

Hey guys,

I posted this in General but figured since we're the Electronic wing of NT I should post it in this thread as well!

// I cleared this with @MethodicalManagement a few months ago, and he said it was fine to be posted //

My first single, Close Enough, dropped on Friday on Nettwerk music (I share a label with Morgan Page, Cristina Perri, Sinead O'Conner and others).

The release was originally debuted by Pete Tong on BBC Radio 1 (A dream come true) and has been in rotation on KCRW 89.9 in LA since Thursday.

Friday it shot up to #69 on the Itunes dance charts, however since then it's gone down to #149.

I'm coming to my NT brothers to see if we can push this back up the charts. Each person that purchases the track, I will Paypal over the $1.35

Additionally, I'll be donating 50 cents per purchase to an amazing charity that I'm involved with, Beneath the Waves (http://www.beneaththewavesfilmfest.org/)

Just send me a screenshot with the purchase through private message or email.

Let me know your thoughts, below are links I-Tunes link and press on the track

Thank you fam!!!

http://apple.co/1OMBRs3

http://mixmag.net/read/alyx-ander-music

https://www.insomniac.com/media/premiere-alyx-ander-ft-maria-z-close-enough

http://www.thefuture.fm/blog/music_/alyx-ander-releases-first-hit-single-close-enough

http://www.magneticmag.com/2015/10/magnetics-top-5-tracks-of-the-week-102315/

Just a few songs exemplifying my taste in music. Being from Chicago, I have an immense passion for house music, but I also love dubstep and future. I also co own a company called EVOL Chicago (www.evolchicago.com) We make merchandise and apparel for people who share the passion as us ... electronic music. If anyone is ever going to any music festival in the midwest over the summers, you'll most likely see our flag totem or catch us at the vendor tables. Don't be afraid to say wassup!! It's always nice meeting fellow NTers who share the same interest. Ever since i've first read through this thread 2 years ago, I've noticed theres nothing but good music. The taste is quite unique in here and I could tell you guys are really passionate about it.

Also, jonnyblazenyc jonnyblazenyc You're really talented dude, I definitely support you.

Let's keep this thread active fellas! Keep continuing to post awesome music

Went to Boo both days which had this lineup. Now if you want to talk about security read what I had went through. this is a small piece of a 4 page essay I wrote about my weekend because it was crazy as hell

We get in line for the second. They check me. Girl pats me and gets too close to my mini-me, and feels something extra there. The feel of the ziplock bag. She turns and pans her head signaling other security people. She asks what do I have I say nothing then she says “come on man what do you have, weed?” I say yeah then she says “well show it to me I don’t care if its weed I’m cool with that it looks like you need it plus I want you to buy food inside.” I take it out but the problem is that all the drugs were in the same bag. Coke, xanax, Pills and a blunt. “Do you really have to take it?” Older white security woman comes up and examines the bag. “If its pills then were taking it” This time security gets around me and I’ve caused a scene. White woman says “look you’re lucky that I’m just taking it away and letting you in still I could have you arrested by the cops and you can get a felony tonight, do you want that?” I say alright fine” but while this is happening my female friend is waiting for me to scan her in becuase I have her and another friends ticket. we all get scanned and go in. I'm heated for the rest of the night. buy more pills inside from a connect and the rest of the night was an adventure for another story time

boo_san_francisco_2015_an_insomniac_newsevent_700x430_r03_0.png

Anyway Nero's album is really good. Not as good as welcome to reality since its a journey and feels like one big song but they didn't fail

I like that black We love house music shirt bro, might cop

At Hard it was 3 checkpoints with the last one being EXTRA thorough. Like grabbing my **** and under my balls and inbetween my legs. They were pacing with dogs after the last checkpoint which didn't smell my boys stuff when he got randomly selected to have his things sniffed. had another friend randomly taken to a room and stripped but luckily hid everything up his ***. 300 arrests between Hard and Escape so I'm officially done with LA raves now. Cops would mob in like packs of 10/15 around the area and would wait outside exits to see who looked too ****** up and would arrest the worst of them. Everything was arrest on site there.

Last edited:
MetalMario MetalMario Hey as long as you got in, that's the most important thing right? Could have been a lot worse. That lineup thoo :smokin Seven Lions, Ghastly, and The Magician are a must for me.

MajinZuub MajinZuub I now no longer have any desire to hit up an electronic festivals in LA after hearing your story :x:smh:

Anybody a fan of Zhu? I'm pretty excited for him to release his album. He's been releasing some awesome singles.

^really liked testarossa music and modern conversation from his recent releases

man it sucks because I've hit a wall with music and usually at this point ill go in a deep search and come out with a new sound i identify with in my current point in life, but i've been backed up with school and haven't had time to do that :/ 

a part of me is getting a little tired of music with form and formula, maybe interested in something more abstract. but i haven't had the time to search. oh wellz

@skillzboy44 defineitly couldve been worse. Alison Wonderland killed. Oliver seemed outta place with Friday being Trap central but it was cool

There's a small list of artists that everyone in this thread likes, Zhu being one of them. Carl Cox is the other one. I would add Deadmau5 personally but really at this point he's the Kanye of EDM world of music.

@Flyeed I get what you're saying though man. that's why its always good to have different genres of music under your belt that you listen to. a few metal albums came out recently that I liked that ended up "refreshing" my listening to music.

I still **** with the mau5, always have and always will. Still makes great music.

If you guys are looking for some new stuff to get into check out Rezz. She got signed to mau5trap at like age 19 or something. I wasn't at Hard the day she played but literally everyone I know that went said she was the surprise of the night. Really dope stuff.

Saw Deadmau5 in the summer

He was so trash it killed my vibe and I left early

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom