ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

do you have tickets too? thats very risky and honestly I think more likely than not you'll be turn down but money talks.

It all depends how mature you guys are, and how you step up to whoever is .

I'd watch out for supervisors and stuff too cause when they're not around it's more likely in your favor

My two cousins are 17... I'm going to hardwell next week if we go and tell the dudes doing ticket well give em 100$ to let them both in think itll work?

Worth a shot. I know a group of 4/5 guys that always pay off the guys at the door instead of buying tickets to shows to save money. It's worked like the last 5 times they've done it.

Just make sure you approach someone that looks more inclined to take a little cash and help you out instead of someone older/seems more strict.

Last edited:
You don't have to present tickets prior to getting onto the ferry for Gov Island shows?

Official Set Times:

City Club:
Hobo - 11pm-2am
Gaiser - 2am -3am
Richie Hawtin - 3am-?

Labyrinth (Sci + Tec Room)
Carlo Lio - 11pm-1am
Dubfire - 1am-4am
Paco Osuna - 4am-6am

Ballroom:
Matthew Hawtin & Clark Warner from 12am-5am

Looks like my old creeky bones can take a nap before heading out to this.

Official Set Times:

City Club:
Hobo - 11pm-2am
Gaiser - 2am -3am
Richie Hawtin - 3am-?

Labyrinth (Sci + Tec Room)
Carlo Lio - 11pm-1am
Dubfire - 1am-4am
Paco Osuna - 4am-6am

Ballroom:
Matthew Hawtin & Clark Warner from 12am-5am

Looks like my old creeky bones can take a nap before heading out to this.

i always need a good disco nap b4 an all nighter.

i always need a good disco nap b4 an all nighter.

Was a time when I could go from the Friday into Mardi Gras until the Tuesday of with about 4 hours of sleep for the whole time. Then I turned 25 and everything SLOWED DOWN. I haven't stayed out all night in a good 4 years so I'm going to see how my body reacts. Thank god I took off an extra day after my flight gets back Tuesday because I have a feeling I'm going to need a serious recharger.

r_co on soundcloud has tons and tons of mixes and live sets. but mostly house and techno.

u can also stream/dl radio shows like essential mix.

He hasn't put anything up in a while though. I keep checking every day in hopes that that's the day he comes back and will have 4 new pages of mixes.

blucu posts a lot of his mixes on there, I've been refreshing his page mark farina's and dj sneaks in hopes that one of them recorded their b2b2b mix from last weekend.

http://motherfunky.com these guys have a lot of west coast club mixes going way back.

Just wanted to come in here and ask what's up with Deadmau5. Perhaps, KVD knocked some sense back into him because the preview productions he's put out lately are back at his 'I remember' days. For a couple of years now, his stuff has been extra weak.

Anyone know a way to download sets off mixriot.com? I stumbled upon this site while searching for old sets and they have a plethora of stuff you cant find anywhere else.

I wouldnt mind paying $2 for a one day pass but I'd need to compile every single thing I wanna download first and that would take forever. 

The British graphic designer and production genius behind Spor and Feed Me, Jon Gooch, has decided to – for lack of a better word – “quit” DJing after this summer festival season. Always an artist first and DJ second, Jon has developed numerous creative projects surrounding his Feed Me persona – including an animatronic version of the green goblin he designed.

As for so many producers in today’s dance music world, the act of DJing has simply become a means for performing his work and Jon believes that the experience is “not art.” He took to Twitter late last night to express his concerns and his hesitation to continue down the DJ path, worrying that it may force his creativity to take a backseat if he continues to pursue it further.

Read Jon’s tweets after the break.

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom