ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Does Sango fit in this thread? 

I'm not really up on Electro but a lot of the stuff I get put on to I do REALLY like.

Never heard of Sango before Friday night but my boy told me roll with him to his show in SF and greeted me with moonrocks on arrival. 

I thought it was pretty amazing and it wasn't even the drugs. Females everywhere too. 
laugh.gif

Definitely going to that Disclosure show in Berkeley this April. 

By Far the best mix of the year...

nice

p.s. you need to post here more, and/or i need to find a good house/techno forum cuz this thread aint cutting it.

Too few posters and too many different sub-genres that people are into. Also doesn't help how fast this music and people's tastes change and trend in different ways. The lack of commonality leaves a lot to desire for everyone here.

And I hope I'm wrong about this but I also think there's a lack of courtesy from a lot of posters to at least listen to a fragment of each track that gets posted here. Even if your preconceived notions understandably tell you there's a 99% chance u won't like it, u should still listen imo. A lot of us are also passionate about our music to the point that it makes us snobs who can't listen to a track or mix with open ears.

Edit: Also think the different age groups in here plays a big role in the lack of commonality. I can take pretty confident guesses on who's older than I am, about my age, and younger than I am by the music they post.

Last edited:
Damn, TIesto was playing here in San Jose tonight.

It was about to be his turn and he passed out and hit his head before he got to the decks. Had to be rushed to the hospital.

^^Damn, sad to hear that about Tiesto. Hope it's nothing too serious.

Anyways, can any NT fam put me on any tracks with nice vocals and a catchy beat/drop?

Songs like the following, to list a few:

Chasing Time - Vicetone

Strangers - Myon & Shane 54

Under Control - Calvin Harris

I Could Be The One - Nicky Romero

This Is What It Feels Like - Armin Van Buuren

Reload - Sebastian Ingrosso

U (W&W Remix) - Gareth Emery

Colors - Tritonal

Like Home - NERVO

Sanctuary - Gareth Emery

City Of Dreams - Alesso & Dirty South

Atmosphere - Kaskade

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

^^Damn, sad to hear that about Tiesto. Hope it's nothing too serious.

Anyways, can any NT fam put me on any tracks with nice vocals and a catchy beat/drop?

Songs like the following, to list a few:

Chasing Time - Vicetone

Strangers - Myon & Shane 54

Under Control - Calvin Harris

I Could Be The One - Nicky Romero

This Is What It Feels Like - Armin Van Buuren

Reload - Sebastian Ingrosso

U (W&W Remix) - Gareth Emery

Colors - Tritonal

Like Home - NERVO

Sanctuary - Gareth Emery

City Of Dreams - Alesso & Dirty South

Atmosphere - Kaskade

Thanks in advance.
Florance + the Machine - Spectrum (Calvin Harris Remix)
Calvin Harris - Summer

Foxes - Youth (Disco Fries Remix)

Strange Talk - Young Hearts ( The Chainsmokers Remix)

Afrojack - Ten Feet Tall

Daft Punk - Derezzed (Avicii Vocal Mix)

just to name a few

I've been listening to a lot of Flume and Kaskade 

Would always listen to this song but never knew what it was until I started getting into this genre of music

I've been listening to a lot of TheSoundYouNeed, Majestic Casual, and Underground Charisma on Youtube

Any other good YT channels 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
some more for you I think your talking about RAW:

waiting for the night - Armin Van Buuren

Turn It Down - Kaskade

DNA - Empire of the sun

stay awake - Madeon

Collide - Avicii and Leona Lewis

Until the sky falls down - Dash Berlin

Apollo - Hardwell

for the most part Dash Berlin, Armin Van Buuren and Kaskade are the ones you want to look through their collections to find the typical vocal anthem songs with nice melodies

and I just like Hardwell a lot, prolly one of my favs

going to POP on the 5th, Dash Berlin and W&W are gonna be the biggest names with Dash headlining it

Back
Top Bottom