I've Been A Fan Of The ________________ Ever Since _________ Vol. Fill It In

Gators fan since '91..moved from MA
Magic fan since Shaq & Penny era, mid 90s
Red Sox & Pats fan...was casual during the mid/late 90s became heavy 2000 til now.

Gators fan since '91..moved from MA
Magic fan since Shaq & Penny era, mid 90s
Red Sox & Pats fan...was casual during the mid/late 90s became heavy 2000 til now.

I've been a fan of the Warriors ever since the home games were scrambled on sportschannel/sprewell was our all-star
pimp.gif

got a pic wit spree from 97 too
happy.gif

I've been a fan of the Warriors ever since the home games were scrambled on sportschannel/sprewell was our all-star
pimp.gif

got a pic wit spree from 97 too
happy.gif

Been a fan of the Titans ever since they lost the 1999 super bowl

Been a fan of the Suns since Barkley was doing his thing

Been a fan of the Titans ever since they lost the 1999 super bowl

Been a fan of the Suns since Barkley was doing his thing

Eagles since I watched Randall get hit by Carl Banks, stay on his feet and threw a touchdown pass on live TV. 

Eagles since I watched Randall get hit by Carl Banks, stay on his feet and threw a touchdown pass on live TV. 

Been a Giants fan for as long as I can remember

Been an Oregon fan since my freshman year of college there

Been a Giants fan for as long as I can remember

Been an Oregon fan since my freshman year of college there

Ive been a fan of the Washington Wizards since 1997.....I was seven years old when my parents copped me a Chris Webber jersey at sears good times.
pimp.gif

Ive been a fan of the Washington Wizards since 1997.....I was seven years old when my parents copped me a Chris Webber jersey at sears good times.
pimp.gif

Lions fan since birth, dad grew up outside of Detroit so that is the team I have always followed.
Blazers since moving to the NW from the south, no home team in Tennessee so I adopted the Blazers.
Oregon State Beavers, went to school there.

Lions fan since birth, dad grew up outside of Detroit so that is the team I have always followed.
Blazers since moving to the NW from the south, no home team in Tennessee so I adopted the Blazers.
Oregon State Beavers, went to school there.

UNC- Since birth. (Dad's alma mater)
Orioles- Since birth.
Cubs- Since birth until about '04 when I grew tired of their shenanigans.
White Sox- Since birth 'cus my Uncle was a season ticket holder and always took me to games when I was in town
Ravens- Since about '05 when they got McNair (favorite player)
Bears- Family lived in Chicago during the 80's so I had to be a fan.
Bulls- Since birth actually got to see MJ play at United Center but growing up I was a bigger Pippen fan.

Yes I know being a Sox and Cubs fan sounds stupid but I really did like both.
grin.gif

UNC- Since birth. (Dad's alma mater)
Orioles- Since birth.
Cubs- Since birth until about '04 when I grew tired of their shenanigans.
White Sox- Since birth 'cus my Uncle was a season ticket holder and always took me to games when I was in town
Ravens- Since about '05 when they got McNair (favorite player)
Bears- Family lived in Chicago during the 80's so I had to be a fan.
Bulls- Since birth actually got to see MJ play at United Center but growing up I was a bigger Pippen fan.

Yes I know being a Sox and Cubs fan sounds stupid but I really did like both.
grin.gif

We should state our age too.. cause if your 37 and became a lakers fan in 2000 then hmmmm wagon much? ha anyways..

Was a Magic fan since I started watching basketball, then Shaq went to the Lakers and I basically went with him
happy.gif
( I was 9).

Raiders and A's fan since I came out the womb due to my pops. Also been rooting for the Vikings since Moss rookie season.

We should state our age too.. cause if your 37 and became a lakers fan in 2000 then hmmmm wagon much? ha anyways..

Was a Magic fan since I started watching basketball, then Shaq went to the Lakers and I basically went with him
happy.gif
( I was 9).

Raiders and A's fan since I came out the womb due to my pops. Also been rooting for the Vikings since Moss rookie season.

STL Cardinals, STL Blues, Mizzou Tigers - since birth.
STL Rams - when they moved here in 1995.

Phoenix Suns - in 1993 because of the legend, Charles Barkley. Been with them ever since.

USA Men's National Soccer Team - since the 2002 World Cup.

STL Cardinals, STL Blues, Mizzou Tigers - since birth.
STL Rams - when they moved here in 1995.

Phoenix Suns - in 1993 because of the legend, Charles Barkley. Been with them ever since.

USA Men's National Soccer Team - since the 2002 World Cup.

Sixers-Since Birth
Phillies-Since Birth
Eagles-since Birth
FSU-bill Walsh college football got me hooked
Big 5 basketball -pops played at temple i was born at temple. Lived 5mins from St.joes then moved and live 20mins from nova

Sixers-Since Birth
Phillies-Since Birth
Eagles-since Birth
FSU-bill Walsh college football got me hooked
Big 5 basketball -pops played at temple i was born at temple. Lived 5mins from St.joes then moved and live 20mins from nova

Back
Top Bottom