I've reached the end of the line... smh

Bro don't do anything crazy I'm in high school to and have taken more Ls in the last 5 months then half the people have all over NT you need somebody to talk to pm me bro keep your head up just remember things will get better don't try and fix a temporary problem with permanat solution

Wow a bunch of salty NT'ers going at schift right now....Dudes mad that he actually post's more relevant and interesting topics at the young age of 17 then what they post at the ages for 20-40. :smh

Schift i'm sorta in your position right now, i'm applying to grad school and I just got like a couple rejection letters so far. The thought that I might not get into any of the 11 schools I applied to has weighed on my mind, and the fact that I may have to reapply for next year and be damn near 30 when I get out of grad school....BUT like others said it's not the end....not even close to the end.

But I feel you....you worked hard and the fruits of your labor did not pay off like you hoped it would.

In times like this you need to swallow your pride and consider the colleges you didn't put as your top destinations into center focus. CC is not as bad as people make it out to be....especially if you consider it as 13th and 14th grade....you'll be able to ace everything you take and join some social clubs...and this will look great to those 4 year colleges you apply to.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by ill steelo
monta-trade-outrages-warriors-fans.jpg

damnnn.gif

802l.jpg

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by friedchickenpimpin

i still say u guys r some haters tho, my dudes got big aspirations and expectations at a young age, that says alot
u cant get what u never ask for
No, it really doesn't say !%!! and he's not that young.
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Folks like some of you are probably why he's so driven. For whatever reason y'all are using this to say "I told you so".
It's really unfortunate how many of you dudes (and ladies) really think sittin around on a message board talking about how nothing will stop you from being rich one day is drive.

scshift $%%@ what these cheerleaders are telling you, I don't see a damn thing driven about you and that's not hate, that's my honest opinion. There's certainly some hate in here, a lot of jokes too, but what I see more than anything is tough love and real talk.

A lot of dudes are reiterating an observation that I've seen made about you by different members multiple times in the last few months. You stay fantasizing about some future you dream of for yourself when reality and the present day are right in front of you.

Every time I see you talk about your future, it's all good. Big things, goals, aspirations, money, lambos, etc etc. Every time I see you talk about your actual current situation it's basically some sob story about how you have nothing going for you. 

You reach your goals through hard work and planning among other things but certainly not by dreaming. When you're a little kid you dream about what you want to do with your future, when you're a man you either about working towards the future you desire for yourself or you're not, simple as that.

I wish I could articulate this a little more clearly but I just hope you get it one day. You're young in the sense that you're not old, you have the opportunity to work towards what you want but that opportunity wont always be there and it's going to slip away faster than you can imagine.

alien.gif
Listen to this man
homie...take down the posters of jay-z, lambos and sports illustrated models off your wall...enlarge and print this post out, put it up on your wall and read it everyday

threads like these just go to further show the disconnect between people's online personas and the real deal

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Here I was thinking NT loved Sc, seems like NT loves noone, not even Henzo

FEELSGOODMAN
naw man, NT just lost its sense of community, they're quick to flame on anyone for the "lulz."

some of yall going at him a lil too hard. I think we all was naive when we were 17-18. I know i was, not on SC's level but still naive.

SC seems like a smart kid, so im pretty sure he was applying to M.I.T and places like that.
Hopefully he applied to some back up schools. If he is really about making a billion he damn sure gotta be able to think on his feet, this thread shouldn't exist.
As soon as he got them rejection letters, he should of been plotting anther way to get to a billion.

But on the real SC i seen alot of your post about being successful, but how did you plan achieving it?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by friedchickenpimpin

i still say u guys r some haters tho, my dudes got big aspirations and expectations at a young age, that says alot
u cant get what u never ask for
No, it really doesn't say %@%$ and he's not that young.
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Folks like some of you are probably why he's so driven. For whatever reason y'all are using this to say "I told you so".
It's really unfortunate how many of you dudes (and ladies) really think sittin around on a message board talking about how nothing will stop you from being rich one day is drive.

scshift %*$! what these cheerleaders are telling you, I don't see a damn thing driven about you and that's not hate, that's my honest opinion. There's certainly some hate in here, a lot of jokes too, but what I see more than anything is tough love and real talk.

A lot of dudes are reiterating an observation that I've seen made about you by different members multiple times in the last few months. You stay fantasizing about some future you dream of for yourself when reality and the present day are right in front of you.

Every time I see you talk about your future, it's all good. Big things, goals, aspirations, money, lambos, etc etc. Every time I see you talk about your actual current situation it's basically some sob story about how you have nothing going for you. 

You reach your goals through hard work and planning among other things but certainly not by dreaming. When you're a little kid you dream about what you want to do with your future, when you're a man you either about working towards the future you desire for yourself or you're not, simple as that.

I wish I could articulate this a little more clearly but I just hope you get it one day. You're young in the sense that you're not old, you have the opportunity to work towards what you want but that opportunity wont always be there and it's going to slip away faster than you can imagine.
how does it not?? success never just fell into anyones lap dude, unless u were born into money
if you want it you first have to see yourself as deserving of it, and expect it, my dude obviously has the first part down pat

dude is only 17, i mean c'mon, i bet none of u dudes even had the audacity to think that big at his age

honestly i have dreams similar to his too, although i dont talk about em to people, so i feel a kindred spirit

and i take personal offense to ANYONE tryna shoot somebodys dream down, especially a dude who cant even buy a shot at a bar yet

some of you dudes is ridiklus

How you gonna tell someone you never met you dont see any drive in them?

Do you guys not remember the applying to college time, when every one was almost ready to off themselves cause they didnt get in the school they wanted.

OP is 17, he has Asian parents, think about that.

Ban Swag odie and coolst for ultimate hating

Go to CC, do well for a semester or two. Then apply to the Ohio State University. I will be your friend on campus. It is not the end of the world.

not sure what these other guys are saying but i feel you man. i thought i was going to go to a mediocre university after HS and never even thought I would end up in CC, but i did. yea it sucks when your plans dont go accordingly, but thats when you have to be able to accept it and change your plans as well. if you really want to continue school, CC is not a bad choice at all. i know and have met plenty of smart people at CC, and you do end up saving a lottttt of money. i went to CC for 2 years, applied to UCSD, UCD, UCB, and UCLA. i got into all 4 and am near graduating very soon from uc berkeley. its all of a process, but just tell yourself that everything happens for a reason and it will always work out in the end. keep your head up, i know what youre going through.
smile.gif

Chin up, SC. Hit the gym, get some of this pain out.

Although this is a blow to your ego and a tough pill to swallow. This is a time for you to take some time and reflect about what you really want. In the grand scheme of things, this is only a one-year setback if you get back on your grind and really want to go to the schools that you applied to. It's all about perseverance and knowing what you want.

Take this kid, Max Marmer, (http://maxmarmer.com/2009...ing-college-admissions/) (http://www.iwillteachyout...fter-rejection-hustle/), he didn't get into Stanford on his first try but got into UC Berkeley and some other good schools. He knew that he wanted to go to Stanford (and wanted to do a gap year anyway), so he took that opportunity (after gathering himself after that initial rejection) and improved his candidacy (showed maturity, improved leadership skills, and engaged in entrepreneurial endeavors) and was accepted to Stanford the next year.

This isn't the end of the line, although you might have thought so earlier. Pick up the pieces and look at the big picture because there will be more obstacles along the way. Consider this time as an opportunity, a turning point that may lead you to things that you initially didn't consider. You're young and have a lot of room for growth and improvement. Trust that when you look back on your life years from now that all the dots will connect and maybe this point in your life was absolutely necessary.

You'll be fine Mr. Ellis.  But take some time alone to really vent whether it's dropping a few tears or going three rounds with a heavy bag at the gym.
These types of situations build character.  Embrace it and prove to your self that you're strong enough to get through this.  Community College, Technical Institute,
Jr. College, or 4 Year Institution...it's all college.  You may transfer to other schools, or be accepted to one of your choices before the Fall hits.  But the end
result is a degree no matter where you start or where you finish. 

The route to Porsche ownership isn't the name on the institution, it's the hard work that you put into achieving your goals.

I'm only gonna chime in because I'm pretty sure most of us have been there. When I was on that boat, I just wanted support.

So, Keep your head up man, stay positive.

Back
Top Bottom