eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hot beat but plz change the thread title you give people an excuse to be disappointed and in turn call the track wack etc...

Hot beat but plz change the thread title you give people an excuse to be disappointed and in turn call the track wack etc...

i peeped last night.. he spit and everything but for some reason i dont care if i never hear it again... thats how it is wit me for all his ***+

i peeped last night.. he spit and everything but for some reason i dont care if i never hear it again... thats how it is wit me for all his ***+

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

When I first started listening to J.Cole I could never understand when people would say that....but now I understand and agree completely. Hard to explain why though.

When I first started listening to J.Cole I could never understand when people would say that....but now I understand and agree completely. Hard to explain why though.

Agree completely...
He's always good...never GREAT... 

Agree completely...
He's always good...never GREAT... 

This shh was so tame. Sorry Cole but Gemini/Gemstones on this beat >>>>>>>>>>>

This is a track where you suppose to go in on. He did not. Just an okay joint.

This shh was so tame. Sorry Cole but Gemini/Gemstones on this beat >>>>>>>>>>>

This is a track where you suppose to go in on. He did not. Just an okay joint.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This exactly. 
Real talk, if it was not for Jay he would not be this hyped. Dude is on the level of every other rapper on the blogs. Its just "alright"...I love the lyrics...but I mean I would be ok if I never heard this again. It just doesn't grab me. I am a fan though... but its just not that "great." Its quality but its just not going to go anywhere. 

Back
Top Bottom