J. Cole over 1 of the best beats EVER! vol Nothin Like It

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

i peeped last night.. he spit and everything but for some reason i dont care if i never hear it again... thats how it is wit me for all his ***+

When I first started listening to J.Cole I could never understand when people would say that....but now I understand and agree completely. Hard to explain why though.

This exactly. 
Real talk, if it was not for Jay he would not be this hyped. Dude is on the level of every other rapper on the blogs. Its just "alright"...I love the lyrics...but I mean I would be ok if I never heard this again. It just doesn't grab me. I am a fan though... but its just not that "great." Its quality but its just not going to go anywhere. 

COSIGN to the fullest on MUSICALEXCELLENCE'S statement.

basically j.cole doesn't have hooks.

only song that i've listened to more then once by him is "lights please"

COSIGN to the fullest on MUSICALEXCELLENCE'S statement.

basically j.cole doesn't have hooks.

only song that i've listened to more then once by him is "lights please"

Nice...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

i peeped last night.. he spit and everything but for some reason i dont care if i never hear it again... thats how it is wit me for all his ***+

When I first started listening to J.Cole I could never understand when people would say that....but now I understand and agree completely. Hard to explain why though.

This exactly. 
Real talk, if it was not for Jay he would not be this hyped. Dude is on the level of every other rapper on the blogs. Its just "alright"...I love the lyrics...but I mean I would be ok if I never heard this again. It just doesn't grab me. I am a fan though... but its just not that "great." Its quality but its just not going to go anywhere. 

What do you mean "its quality but its just not going to go anywhere"?! What does that statement even mean?! If its quality music its good music and thats all that matters.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

This exactly. 

What do you mean "its quality but its just not going to go anywhere"?! What does that statement even mean?! If its quality music its good music and thats all that matters.

Lol @ not going anywhere, like NT'ers got a crystal ball or some $#!+..Music biz i hit or miss, besides Drake its damn near impossible to tell whos gonna blow or not.

Lol @ not going anywhere, like NT'ers got a crystal ball or some $#!+..Music biz i hit or miss, besides Drake its damn near impossible to tell whos gonna blow or not.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Why does dude always talk about being a virgin?

I don't think he's smashed.
indifferent.gif

I didn't realize refelecting about stages of your adolescent years in some songs which include having not smashed is always talking about being a virgin. 

indifferent.gif

I didn't realize refelecting about stages of your adolescent years in some songs which include having not smashed is always talking about being a virgin. 

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

indifferent.gif

Forreal
laugh.gif

Song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Forreal
laugh.gif

Song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

But he talks about it allllll the time tho 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

But he talks about it allllll the time tho 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom