J. Cole - Return Of SIMBA [NEW]

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

cant stand those type of dudes
30t6p3b.gif

and mind you, im probably around the same age as these guys (im 27). these guys need to understand that the game is always gonna change. it has been from the late 70s, to the 80s, 90s, 00s till this present day and it will always be that way.

i didnt mean that at all, i meant if he goes mainstream, then the songs will be played to death by the radio stations and will become played out (but as I said he can come right back with bangers)...right now, he's lightweight underground still, but certainly has the skill to be at/ near the top.......

Played out? Since when has it mattered what the radio played in relation to what you listen to on your own? So if he drops something hot, and a day later, radio stations start riding the track hard, that's a bad thing? 
laugh.gif

replace "played out" with "kill"...once certain radio stations get a song, they kill it; they play it too often and it becomes old, ehh but certain songs are classics and never get old....this one may become one of those songs, I like it a lot, but it may be too early to say "classic", a little more time is needed. I never said it was a bad thing for the radio to play his stuff, but it comes to a point where they can play it too much and risk killing the song....do you get me? Around me, the stations played Ice Cream Paint Job so often that it lost its appeal, it became old. I know you know what I mean. This song is a classic though, and I listened to it like fifteen times in a row last night.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

cant stand those type of dudes
30t6p3b.gif

and mind you, im probably around the same age as these guys (im 27). these guys need to understand that the game is always gonna change. it has been from the late 70s, to the 80s, 90s, 00s till this present day and it will always be that way.

i didnt mean that at all, i meant if he goes mainstream, then the songs will be played to death by the radio stations and will become played out (but as I said he can come right back with bangers)...right now, he's lightweight underground still, but certainly has the skill to be at/ near the top.......

Played out? Since when has it mattered what the radio played in relation to what you listen to on your own? So if he drops something hot, and a day later, radio stations start riding the track hard, that's a bad thing? 
laugh.gif

replace "played out" with "kill"...once certain radio stations get a song, they kill it; they play it too often and it becomes old, ehh but certain songs are classics and never get old....this one may become one of those songs, I like it a lot, but it may be too early to say "classic", a little more time is needed. I never said it was a bad thing for the radio to play his stuff, but it comes to a point where they can play it too much and risk killing the song....do you get me? Around me, the stations played Ice Cream Paint Job so often that it lost its appeal, it became old. I know you know what I mean. This song is a classic though, and I listened to it like fifteen times in a row last night.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by November33rd

Epitome of mediocrity.

I cosign this completely even when dude is spittin hard he still feels distant .He is just boring to me

What the hell is excellence to yall if this is just "mediocre"?

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by November33rd

Epitome of mediocrity.

I cosign this completely even when dude is spittin hard he still feels distant .He is just boring to me

What the hell is excellence to yall if this is just "mediocre"?

Back
Top Bottom