Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Tryna give dudes latest effort a chance and can't find a workin link :smh
The Warm Up?

here.
My man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

"Thought I'd sign a deal & go straight to the dealership. But looking @ my deal I probably can't afford benefits."
i heard tht line n was like this is such a real rapper wat rapper wuld admit tht

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

WOW!

I can't stop listening to:

Welcome
Can I Live
Grown Simba
Lights Please
I Get Up
World Is Empty
Dreams ( made me man up to the ladies already )
Royal Flush
Heartache
Last Call

I just can't believe I slept on this guy. I just feel that alot of people are sleeping on him cause of Drake.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"these @@%*!% talking like they on the next level and@+%+/ but cole's flow so cold bet the devil gets sick"
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I got a dollar and dream
real +%@$%+ on my team
everything ain't what seems....
pimp.gif

son also went hard on that rather be with you track of B2TF.

IMO what makes J. Cole so refreshing is his ability to make songs that you can just straight up relate too. Dreams, Lights Please, School Daze, Dollar andDream, Can I Live and Lil' Ghetto %%+@# are like different pages from the story of life
laugh.gif

Hittin an L and listening to J. Cole is
pimp.gif

I Get Up is on constant repeat and the boy from Fayetteville, he has my support. Good music.

Can't wait until Friday, going to see the boy @ the Sneaker Pimps tour.
i'm so pissed he didn't come out for Sneaker Pimps here in Minneapolis...the opening acts were pure crap
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

This In The Chi Right! Where Though?
check out the midwest regionals thread...there's a thread on it.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

This In The Chi Right! Where Though?
check out the midwest regionals thread...there's a thread on it.

It'll be held @ Metro. Doors open @ 8 I think, presale for tix is 20, 25 @ the door.

Y'all got me re-listening because I don't see the "greatness" that y'all proclaim... Not saying he isn't good.

Oh yea... I said that from the jump that he has a load of potential and that the tape is actually very nice.

I'm kind of heated. I went to the Sneaker Pimps tour thinking I was going to see J Cole & fam didn't show up. Does anyone follow him on Twitter?I'm sure he's given some insight on what's going on w/ him. Fam made the cut fr BP3 & now he's Hollywood!!!

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic
@JCOLEnc - To all Chi-Town folks, contrary to what the flyers and ads say I'm not scheduled to perform at Sneakerpimps this Friday.
2:03 PM Aug 19th from UberTwitter

^ Damn. That sucks. His show out here in philly wasnt all "Bells and Whistles" but he killed his set, and he wound up doing a extra song (Can ILive). He was the only reason I went.
pimp.gif

One of my favorite artists out right now.

The first verse on Dead Presidents
eek.gif

For some reason he reminds me of a young Budden. Not in voice obviously but in content, and the multi-layered rhymes.

^^^Damn lucky, I had my heart set *pause* on seeing him do Simba & I Get Up live. Guess I'll catch him whenever he comes to the city
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom