[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Killers is dope. Well written song... Talent he displayed wit that don't get appreciated by the younger crowd enough

Good song..."mama I just killed a man..."
pimp.gif

wish he would let us hear more of the older songs that he's sitting on and not putting on the album. I know he saves stuff until he feel it's time to release it like he did with in the morning, but he could let us get more of the old stuff that has been scrapped from the album

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Btw on Killers I just wanted to make sure I was correct but that is Richard Pryor sampled in between the verses right?!
Def Pryor...not listening to the track right now but for sum reason I feel like it might have been another clip in there from sumbody else too...i cud just be trippin tho

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Btw on Killers I just wanted to make sure I was correct but that is Richard Pryor sampled in between the verses right?!
Def Pryor...not listening to the track right now but for sum reason I feel like it might have been another clip in there from sumbody else too...i cud just be trippin tho

Oh ok cool just wanted confirmation.  Either way the samples are dope indeed and well executed.

Damn....so I just checked out Killers right now, and this is the 3rd time playing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just saw him last night in Philly and he absolutely killed it, definitely check him out if he's in your city. You won't be disappointed. Played a great mix of old and new stuff and had tons of energy. Was also rocking a fresh pair of Concords on stage. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Heard this freestyle a couple of times already
SICK!!!!!!
MAMA IMA BE B.I.G AND I PUT THAT ON THE LATE GREAT VIOLENCE.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

^ Heard this freestyle a couple of times already
SICK!!!!!!
MAMA IMA BE B.I.G AND I PUT THAT ON THE LATE GREAT VIOLENCE.
Pretty sure he said "Wallace" as in Christopher Wallace....

Back
Top Bottom