[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Ya for real when is the album coming out? I know he wants to make it special, so I'm expecting big things. Can I get an ETA or something?

Ya for real when is the album coming out? I know he wants to make it special, so I'm expecting big things. Can I get an ETA or something?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by jsmith42

Went to J.Cole concert tonight at University of South Carolina Upstate...Pretty good show. Was suprised at the amount of females there who knew his songs, didn't know they listened to his music like that since it's not "dumb'd down." He came down and shook hands with a lot of people in the crowd after the show. Might have to check him out this summer on the Loud Tour with Rihanna

girls LOVE Cole...think i've seen him twice and both times i promise there were more girls than guys that knew EVERY SINGLE word...i was surprised the first time too
laugh.gif
My girl told me she loves Lights Please...I was like
eek.gif
You know J. Cole?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Heshua

I agree its time to at least know what quarter etc it will be coming out this year. And no Cole does not need to drop another mixtape.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

I agree its time to at least know what quarter etc it will be coming out this year. And no Cole does not need to drop another mixtape.

yea im sayin...i aint bout to utter the words he will never drop like a lot have decided to do but sheeesh...its getting quieter and quieter
at this rate any announcement made right about now we will prolly be lookin at August release date & its too quiet to think we will be hearing sumtin this month...i just hope im wrong

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Went to J.Cole concert tonight at University of South Carolina Upstate...Pretty good show. Was suprised at the amount of females there who knew his songs, didn't know they listened to his music like that since it's not "dumb'd down." He came down and shook hands with a lot of people in the crowd after the show. Might have to check him out this summer on the Loud Tour with Rihanna

girls LOVE Cole...think i've seen him twice and both times i promise there were more girls than guys that knew EVERY SINGLE word...i was surprised the first time too
laugh.gif
eek.gif
You know J. Cole?
laugh.gif

Lights Please is what most girls love...when i've seen him they knew every single word to that song...i think thats the song that put him on most girls radar...

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

yea im sayin...i aint bout to utter the words he will never drop like a lot have decided to do but sheeesh...its getting quieter and quieter
at this rate any announcement made right about now we will prolly be lookin at August release date & its too quiet to think we will be hearing sumtin this month...i just hope im wrong
I've got a feeling dude's gonna come out of nowhere, announce the date and drop something really, really special.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
You know J. Cole?
laugh.gif

Lights Please is what most girls love...when i've seen him they knew every single word to that song...i think thats the song that put him on most girls radar...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

I've got a feeling dude's gonna come out of nowhere, announce the date and drop something really, really special.
I feel the same way. And I have never bought the whole he will never drop talk.  I think he will do it when the time is right this year and the fans will very happy with what he has been sititng on.  

laugh.gif
eek.gif
You know J. Cole?
laugh.gif

having that strong female fanbase should help him out a lot. Can't wait for the Lights Please video, think he said it's dropping this summer... and I think the album will drop soon as the Loud tour is over.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
You know J. Cole?
laugh.gif

Thought it was Higher; came back from school to find my sister listening to this. Was Surprised, if it was not Drake or some commercial rap she never herd of it.

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

eek.gif
You know J. Cole?
laugh.gif

Thought it was Higher; came back from school to find my sister listening to this. Was Surprised, if it was not Drake or some commercial rap she never herd of it.

thats on FNL so Lights Please came out first...

I was just wondering today what happened to Cole, his buzz died so quick...wonder if he will drop new material anytime soon

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I was just wondering today what happened to Cole, his buzz died so quick...wonder if he will drop new material anytime soon

If Kendrick Lamar woud hurry up and put his latest project out, we could atleast here some Cole features. Cole has a lot of unused tracks that he could let us hear while we wait on the album but because of the way he likes to save stuff incase he decides to use it later, I doubt we will get to hear much

laugh.gif
eek.gif
You know J. Cole?
laugh.gif

jsmith42 where u from? Cause USCS is in my neck of the woods

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

eek.gif
You know J. Cole?
laugh.gif

jsmith42 where u from? Cause USCS is in my neck of the woods
Im from Simpsonville(part of Greenville county) but I go to school in Columbia..

Back
Top Bottom