[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

let's hope this thread starts growing a little bit faster now gone in 60...considering BP3 leaked, and J. Cole MURDERS that track.

word
eek.gif
dude spazzed on that joint.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Its prolly just me but his verse on 'A Star is Born' kinda reminded me of when Lupe jumped onto the scene on 'Touch The Sky'.

Agreed

J.Cole
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

Im big on what hunger can do for you when rapping........Rappers before huge success>than after 80% of the time
site college dropout, wayne after hot boys left and before now, and now J.Cole who now has the accomplishment of having the best verse on a Hov album
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Its prolly just me but his verse on 'A Star is Born' kinda reminded me of when Lupe jumped onto the scene on 'Touch The Sky'.

Agreed

J.Cole
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

Im big on what hunger can do for you when rapping........Rappers before huge success>than after 80% of the time
site college dropout, wayne after hot boys left and before now, and now J.Cole who now has the accomplishment of having the best verse on a Hov album
pimp.gif
Picture where that Lost Eminem & jayz track went ...hopefully relapse 2 like i heard

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Waits for the world to realize this mans talent...

Basically. I hate when people compare Drake and J. Cole but it's funny because when Comeback Season came out I was saying the same thing about Drake. Nowlook where dude is.

*Crosses fingers that J. Cole gets the recognition and success he deserves*

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Waits for the world to realize this mans talent...

Basically. I hate when people compare Drake and J. Cole but it's funny because when Comeback Season came out I was saying the same thing about Drake. Now look where dude is.

*Crosses fingers that J. Cole gets the recognition and success he deserves*

He Will...

I heard he's going to be the or one of the opening acts for Jay. You know Jay's gonna tour a lot to recoup that 5 milli...
"Clap for em"

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I heard he's going to be the or one of the opening acts for Jay. You know Jay's gonna tour a lot to recoup that 5 milli...
"Clap for em"

Hope this is true. Would love to see J. Cole live ...

I Consider J.cole to be a very good rapper/artist because not only is he quite lyrical, he has a backstory to what he's putting out.

warm up sounds like a straight up album, and his verse on Hov's "A star is born" is even more impressive, when can we expect more material fromhim???

Who else listens to "Song For The Ville"? Song is so motivational. I have to play this song everyday.

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

Show Me Something
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got so much plays on my itunes...

Thought he should have included it in the warm up, but its still on my copy nonetheless...

"These _s aint playing in New York like the Giants". Just a line i heard as i entered this thread. J.Cole is the truth right now, The Come Up soundslike a album and gets a full run through multiple times. But does anyone know where to get lyrics for any of the songs? Especially for Losing My Balance,that's my song at the moment.

Originally Posted by Primo Escobar

"These _s aint playing in New York like the Giants". Just a line i heard as i entered this thread. J.Cole is the truth right now, The Come Up sounds like a album and gets a full run through multiple times. But does anyone know where to get lyrics for any of the songs? Especially for Losing My Balance, that's my song at the moment.

With most of his tracks being from mixtapes you'd be hard pressed to find lyrics of his songs. Your best bet is to transcribe them yourself.

You know I gave them both an objective look...and J Cole> >Drake. J Cole just has a hungry rapper's delivery, Drake just sounds like he made italready.

i swear man, this dudes work is damn smooth & refreshing.. "the badness" bangs hard in the whip especially cruisin in the night.
smokin.gif

cant believe i never saw this thread.....
tired.gif

but oh well....

true story,
the only reason why i checked out The Warmup
i was browsing livemixtapes.com, and saw the cover for this....
i thought it was chris paul? so i clicked the link, and played the mixtape 'just for the hell of it'....

anyways...
J.Cole
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom