[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

really dig "Roll Call" nutin spectacular just real and honest

Be freestyle is great even tho those raps are mad old

first song i could see being used as evidence to back up the "boring" label ppl throw around on him... production wasnt knockin either to me

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

How do I use HulkShare? Do I gotta install that download manager first?

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

How do I use HulkShare? Do I gotta install that download manager first?

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Every hosting site like that (besides mediafire/megaupload and a few others) makes it really confusing to download for free and tries to trick you into downloading some garbage.exe app 
indifferent.gif

as cliche as it is, in order to be a successful artist you have to have that "it" factor and I really don't think this guy has it. there is nothing special about this guy whatsoever...whats a classic album if no one wants to hear it/will hear it.

Originally Posted by Frank Matthews

as cliche as it is, in order to be a successful artist you have to have that "it" factor and I really don't think this guy has it. there is nothing special about this guy whatsoever...whats a classic album if no one wants to hear it/will hear it.

ok.
now how many more threads that dont interest you are you planning to enter today?

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

ok.
now how many more threads that dont interest you are you planning to enter today?

was this post in regards to you? no, correct? you sound like a loser running to defend someone who doesn't even know you exist when all i am doing is what this forum is intended for: offering an opinion..$+#@ nap.
i entered this thread in hopes that someone would post music that will garner any attention for this guy..instead all I hear are beats that sound like old Kanye productions that are being praised under the guise of "he produces his own stuff!". if rap listeners and artists would hold these guys to a higher standard instead of accepting mediocrity, rap music wouldn't be at an all time low with only a handful of artists being able to sell any significant amount of records.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

ok.

was this post in regards to you? no, correct? you sound like a loser running to defend someone who doesn't even know you exist when all i am doing is what this forum is intended for: offering an opinion..$+#@ nap.
i entered this thread in hopes that someone would post music that will garner any attention for this guy..instead all I hear are beats that sound like old Kanye productions that are being praised under the guise of "he produces his own stuff!". if rap listeners and artists would hold these guys to a higher standard instead of accepting mediocrity, rap music wouldn't be at an all time low with only a handful of artists being able to sell any significant amount of records.
laugh.gif

Im the loser but Cole been around for 2+ years building up his rep and you still trying to force yourself to like him cause another handful of ppl do? 
laugh.gif
...just let it go man its ok

where did I defend him? U said he not special, he doesn have "it". I said  "ok" fam...then I asked u a question.

dont confuse me with somebody else....I just wanna see you go in every rapper thread and give your "opinion" on them bruh since you want every rap artist to raise above "mediocrity" and sell significant amount of records 
eyes.gif

come back next Sunday and more mediocre J. Cole music will be here for you to sample in hopes of joining his fanbase 
laugh.gif

since I just kinda addressed the subject.... if anyone is interested in reading this(I did its cool) These two blogs are having lil discussion and the topic is
[h3]THE GREAT DEBATE: WILL J. COLE BECOME A MAINSTREAM STAR?[/h3]

follow the link and it will be to the blog sayin he will and they will provide a link to the blog sayin he wont. both sides make pretty good arguments. They are not really long reads but I figure they are long enough to not bother posting

"Can't Get Enough" has that "Big Pimpin" resemblance in my opinion.

I see they even shot the video on a boat as well.
smokin.gif

I just want his album to release, does not look like he's going to catch a mainstream buzz, Idk what else he has to do

Originally Posted by Rafool

"Can't Get Enough" has that "Big Pimpin" resemblance in my opinion.

I see they even shot the video on a boat as well.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Wonder when we're going to get that Work Out vid.. He needs to drop that asap

what?

Back
Top Bottom