Same here. 
pimp.gif
I put it downnnnnnnnnn.....this song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

imma try to catch his Heineken show in New Orleans on the 23rd

did you just submit ur info on facebook like they said and they sent you the notice saying u in?

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

did you just submit ur info on facebook like they said and they sent you the notice saying u in?

Nah I won tickets from the rapradar giveaway.....

smh @ *%!#!! Jay. Dude hella arrogant and selfish. Get your %+* in the studio and lay your verse down for Cole already. Dude too busy promoting his 'Throne' and countin his own millions...cant even do the guy a favor and turn his *$%! in on time already.
It frustrates me how big of an a-hole he can be when he has a prize like cole in the palm of his hands. Help the dude out damn.
30t6p3b.gif

Had to stop watching it at 4:00 because they were playing Can't Get Enough... It's obviously the second single so I'm debating whether or not to listen to it
laugh.gif

info 
nerd.gif
, i thought he was performing at HOB on September 15.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

info 
nerd.gif
, i thought he was performing at HOB on September 15.

yep he at HOB on the 15th but the Heineken Red Star Access is doing the Roc Nation showcase on the 8/23 in the city...as off now that is the last show Cole is gonna be apart of.

red-star-access-roc-nation21.jpg

Roc Nation artist joined with Heineken will be kicking off this tour on August 9, 2011. Although J.Cole will be replaced by Melanie Fiona for the last three tour stop dates, he will be performing at all the others. For more information on this tour check out Heineken Red Star Access Facebook Page.

Hopefully dudes album, and EP are successful.  We went to school together so I could nottin but wish dude the best of luck!!!

I don't get the criticism for Jay not laying down his verse. I think some of you should realistically consider the man's schedule and the fact that he just finished a collabo album with Kanye and is preparing for a tour himself. I think there is a very high probability that with his busy schedule that he was just simply busy and nothing more than that....I don't think it is a case of "something Jay does" as I am unsure of where in the past he has not laid down a guest for someone by a certain date etc.

Maybe I am wrong but I am confident the verse will be done for Cole and on the album.

good looks i had no idea about this
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom