[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

pimp.gif
That second verse he spit on the Tim Westwood freestyle over the "CREAM" beat.
This is just
sick.gif

Funk Master Flex you mean? But was it discuss on here or the first verse just screams Jae Millz?

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

pimp.gif
That second verse he spit on the Tim Westwood freestyle over the "CREAM" beat.

This is just
sick.gif

Funk Master Flex you mean? But was it discuss on here or the first verse just screams Jae Millz?

No, it was Westwood, check back a page or two.

Oh, and he KILLED this hook, it might be his best to date.

^lol i think homie kinda overstated that, even with the "supposedly"....

if I was to speculate i wud say its more like a "I met all these Roc affiliated ppl except Kanye, damn I feel played" type thing

on another note dude finally reached a 100 pages with basically props n ppl gettin introduced to his music...imgaine if it was d-riding n hating goin on lol....or if ppl wasnt still sleepin

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

^lol i think homie kinda overstated that, even with the "supposedly"....

if I was to speculate i wud say its more like a "I met all these Roc affiliated ppl except Kanye, damn I feel played" type thing

on another note dude finally reached a 100 pages with basically props n ppl gettin introduced to his music...imgaine if it was d-riding n hating goin on lol....or if ppl wasnt still sleepin
this

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i was starting to lose faith in Cole...TIL the new song...

I dont know if loosing faith is the right words thats kinda strong haha but I felt it too. That new song though is
sick.gif
+
pimp.gif
 x 1000 its easily one of my favorite songs by him(idk if its cause we havent gotten too much new laley) but none the less its dope and page 100
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

^What did Cole do or not do that had you guys "losing faith"?

well thats what I was saying loosing faith werent the right words for me I just knew what he was saying and for me I think it was I started listening to  him shortly after the warm up came out I liked it a lot then got the come up which wasnt as good but still ok and he was on some features and I listened to him non stop for a while then it seemed like he didnt really put anything out for a little bit besides who dat which I wasnt a huge fan of. So I guess I got spoiled by all the new music and music that was new to me then I felt like I needed something new but no I like him more now then I did before so I never left and will for sure be copping the album when it comes out....oh and I bumped the warm up again the other day still
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lebrady23

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

^What did Cole do or not do that had you guys "losing faith"?

well thats what I was saying loosing faith werent the right words for me I just knew what he was saying and for me I think it was I started listening to  him shortly after the warm up came out I liked it a lot then got the come up which wasnt as good but still ok and he was on some features and I listened to him non stop for a while then it seemed like he didnt really put anything out for a little bit besides who dat which I wasnt a huge fan of. So I guess I got spoiled by all the new music and music that was new to me then I felt like I needed something new but no I like him more now then I did before so I never left and will for sure be copping the album when it comes out....oh and I bumped the warm up again the other day still
smokin.gif

Gotcha ! I totally see what you are saying.....I really can't wait for the album. I just pray it doesnt get pushed back.

Back
Top Bottom