[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Originally Posted by lebrady23

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

^What did Cole do or not do that had you guys "losing faith"?

well thats what I was saying loosing faith werent the right words for me I just knew what he was saying and for me I think it was I started listening to  him shortly after the warm up came out I liked it a lot then got the come up which wasnt as good but still ok and he was on some features and I listened to him non stop for a while then it seemed like he didnt really put anything out for a little bit besides who dat which I wasnt a huge fan of. So I guess I got spoiled by all the new music and music that was new to me then I felt like I needed something new but no I like him more now then I did before so I never left and will for sure be copping the album when it comes out....oh and I bumped the warm up again the other day still
smokin.gif

That is all. 

well thats what I was saying loosing faith werent the right words for me I just knew what he was saying and for me I think it was I started listening to  him shortly after the warm up came out I liked it a lot then got the come up which wasnt as good but still ok and he was on some features and I listened to him non stop for a while then it seemed like he didnt really put anything out for a little bit besides who dat which I wasnt a huge fan of. So I guess I got spoiled by all the new music and music that was new to me then I felt like I needed something new but no I like him more now then I did before so I never left and will for sure be copping the album when it comes out....oh and I bumped the warm up again the other day still
smokin.gif

That is all.

Originally Posted by zona0924

smokin.gif

That is all.

this.

and anyways, the "beef" involves Cole reaching out to 'Ye and basically getting shunned.

I like how Cole has been strong on his stance of no features on his first album with the possible exception of Jay. Too many albums nowadays in hip hop are over saturated with features from whoever is hot at the moment. I am happy that on this album I will get to hear what dude has to say and mainly just him.

Does aanyone know what happened to the "A Star Is Born" video, I really think that would've helped him out a lot..?

Khaled does a way better job of promoting his artists than Jay-Z does. I'm talking about Ace Hood who had a different video on WSHH out for weeks.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Does aanyone know what happened to the "A Star Is Born" video, I really think that would've helped him out a lot..?

Khaled does a way better job of promoting his artists than Jay-Z does. I'm talking about Ace Hood who had a different video on WSHH out for weeks.

If Jay doesnt lend a verse to his album (while have gave a Drake a verse) i will be actually upset.

No Jay dont have to do anything, but that would just be some BS.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

If Jay doesnt lend a verse to his album (while have gave a Drake a verse) i will be actually upset.

Same.

That damn video I posted is on auto play my bad
mad.gif

I'm pretty sure if Cole wanted a Hov feature he could get it....its just a matter of if he wants that feature on his album.
He's already said that he doesnt wanna just force a feature just so he has a big name on the album.

I think Jay will end up being the only feature but even if he is not as a huge Jay fan it won't bother me.  Cole can hold it down on his own...I look at is a Drake needed a Jay feature way more than Cole does. 

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Alright guys put me on. What mixtapes should i download ?

Get The Warm Up, late *%$.
then grab the come up...then grab "N from the ville" (aint that what its called?)
hes dope an you wont be disappointed.

I'm pretty sure if Cole wanted a Hov feature he could get it....
man for some reason, i dont think so smh

like Cole can definately make a record without him (proved that without a budget, imo w/ the mixtapes) but Jay cant do the whole, im cool with EVERYBODY but my record company. i mean, a lot of folks still dont know Cole like they should (imo). and yes i know selling records dont mean nathan if its good music, but artist who sell records get to continue to put out albums na mean? 

eitherway, good music is on the way.

Don't know if this has been posted, but F it. Dude was 15 when he did this, back when he was just Jermaine.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom