[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

RT @Gibzen J Cole, B.O.B. & Jim Jonsin have a track together for Cole's debut. crazy track.
j. cole just said in an interview at Lollapalooza that he and No ID are the only producers on the album as of now

SS: Who are some of the producers on the album?

J. Cole: Right now the producers are myself and No I.D. and that’s it. Maybe that’s subject to change but right now it’s just us. There are no features right now but that’s going to change–I’m going to get like one or two. It will not be a feature dominated album at all

i know he said it could change, and i don't want b.o.b anywhere near this album

I dont want to hear B.o.B. on his album of all people..
roll.gif

If he's going to have 1-2 features, 1 for sure needs to be Jay
2nd could be Wale to return the favor or maybe even a Drake appearance ( i think i remember reading they wanted to do something together)

Honestly the only feature I even want to see on this album is Jay. I really hope he sticks to his guns and isn't pressured into adding features just for the sake of adding features.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I don't like B.o.B at all. Dude's flow and how he raps just seems off and funny (not the ha ha kind). I understand it's different like how Wale's flow is different but his doesn't sound good to me.

Hope he doesn't make the album.

My exact sentiments...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I don't like B.o.B at all. Dude's flow and how he raps just seems off and funny (not the ha ha kind). I understand it's different like how Wale's flow is different but his doesn't sound good to me.

My exact sentiments...
roll.gif
roll.gif
the bob hate is strong in the j cole post

J. Cole & Kanye are the only people left who have the potential to make a good album this year.
Didn't like Recovery, Teflon Don had good production & guests but Ross was terrible, and it looks like Lupe's Lasers is gonna be the next Detox.
smh.gif

There hasn't been much good music this year but it seems like that every year.
ohwell.gif

Cole World is looking real good right now.
smokin.gif

How can you guys say no guests will hurt him?? This is the illest move dude will do..

""My first album had no famous guest appearances
the outcome, I'm was crowned the best lyricist ""

Best thing Cole would do... please no Drake.. please... no Jay..

Unless dude throws Nas on a track

How can you guys say no guests will hurt him?? This is the illest move dude will do..

after watching this, one of the viewers asked when he coming to the bay...All Cole did was repeat the question..Didnt even answer
mad.gif

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

after watching this, one of the viewers asked when he coming to the bay...All Cole did was repeat the question..Didnt even answer
mad.gif

i'm pretty sure he said September when crisscross was asking about San Francisco
its too bad i will be off to school by then

i think the sept show is no longer since hes out of the BoB tour.. hopefully he can get a show in SF before Nov...

WAIT!!!!!!! YOUR RIGHT!

I REWATCHED THE USTREAM... LOOKS LIKE COLE IN SF IN SEPT?? THATS MY BDAY MONTH. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

Are you trying to imply he is going to drop a classic like Illmatic?

^he is though...
all signs are pointing to that.

Okay, as good as Illmatic is, that's a tall order

But I really think this is gunna be a classic album

Cole's the nicest in the game, as of right now, and i think he's about to prove that to everybody

That snippet off the ustream sounds dope!

"Partionally functional; half of me is comfortable/ The other half close to the cliff like Mrs. Huxtable"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

http://rapradar.com/2010/...ews-j-cole-on-hot-104-1/
Jay feature confirmed in the second clip

Good post!!

SMH at the album "looking like November/December".

But I am happy about the Jay feature.  A good feature and it should be the only feature.  I wonder who the other collabo he was talking about off the record.  My hunch is that it is Nas which I would have no problem with as well.

Any word on whether or not Blow Up is on the album guys?

okay wait.

last monht, they were talking about him being in dc this coming weekend, any truth to that still ?

Back
Top Bottom