[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

just to put it out there J. Cole's Who Dat Video gained 5,558,469 views and counting.... that is alot of views for a dude who doesn't have a album out, dude is gonna be a problem

November/December release
tired.gif

Atleast the Hov feature is confirmed.. Can't wait for the Ustream tuesday night
pimp.gif

i think the november release will be good for him.....Hes starting to pick up some steam.

All i see girls quote on facecbook now is "on to the next on on to the next one, hard to move one when you always regret one" from the 'All i want is you' by miguel ft J. cole

Get one more single in for people to get more familiar with him

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

just to put it out there J. Cole's Who Dat Video gained 5,558,469 views and counting.... that is alot of views for a dude who doesn't have a album out, dude is gonna be a problem

a dog taking a boooboo can get that many views..j.cole is my new fav artist but that doesnt mean anything really

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

November/December release
tired.gif

Atleast the Hov feature is confirmed.. Can't wait for the Ustream tuesday night
pimp.gif

So on ustream is previewing more tracks?
Hopefully..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That St. Vincent St. Marys education...

laugh.gif
@ SVSM education...

Can't wait for the album though. B.o.B feature may be alright, who knows. I'll just wait and see.

Another single would be cool, but I'm content with Premeditated Murder & Blow Up for the time being.

my dude is on a nice lil stretch of putting out new music...im glad somebody finally dropped that bug in his ear about it...feeling erything in recent releases except for maybe problems which i sorta dig

showing his range with his production too...cant even say he has a sound just yet...thats a good n bad thing right now imo

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

my dude is on a nice lil stretch of putting out new music...im glad somebody finally dropped that bug in his ear about it...feeling erything in recent releases except for maybe problems which i sorta dig

showing his range with his production too...cant even say he has a sound just yet...thats a good n bad thing right now imo

Yeah man this song is dope too.  I wonder where all this stuff coming out will be on?! All good stuff but I hope its not the album.

I too have liked everything that has leaked lately with the exception of problems.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only song i probably didnt like from him from his recent releases is 'Problems'

Premediated Murder, Blow up, It wont be long 
pimp.gif

It wont be long is piff man. That 2nd verse sounds like straight 2pac imo.

Name another rapper better than J.Cole....I Dare you

Back
Top Bottom