J Lo and Marc Anthony announce divorce. Vol. Marriage is for suckas

Marriage is for suckers but damn she already has 3 divorces at 41? She just needs to stay single. She's on pace to break Liz Taylor's record.

Marriage is for suckers but damn she already has 3 divorces at 41? She just needs to stay single. She's on pace to break Liz Taylor's record.

nah im just playin about the marriage part (well im not even sure anymore), you know how NT is with that.
my thing is..............im startin to think all mamis are crazy. i love em but gotdamn i dunno man im scared to settle down with em man.

nah im just playin about the marriage part (well im not even sure anymore), you know how NT is with that.
my thing is..............im startin to think all mamis are crazy. i love em but gotdamn i dunno man im scared to settle down with em man.

You can have an ol lady, but dem hooooooes....they for everybody

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i always thought she only got married to not have kids out of wedlock

and i've always heard he was abusive/possesive

i always thought she only got married to not have kids out of wedlock

and i've always heard he was abusive/possesive

Marc Anthony seem like a dude that would put up with a whole lot of drama/pushover so I think J. Lo is the problem here based on her history too

Marc Anthony seem like a dude that would put up with a whole lot of drama/pushover so I think J. Lo is the problem here based on her history too

Back
Top Bottom