J Lo and Marc Anthony announce divorce. Vol. Marriage is for suckas

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Furrell

Also if you're going to bring up Latin part, Lopez, like Jessica Alba, has never embraced her Latin roots and that crappy album in Espanol didn't help her cause either.

Add Christina Aguilera and Cameron Diaz to that list.

Hispanics don't rock with J-Lo like that.  When she was around my H.S. in the Bronx, the Hispanic people were chanting "J-Ho" at her among other venomous stuff.    

Wow, even with the name Diaz, it NEVER came across my mind that she was hispanic. Not once. Like I looked at her and Alex Rodriguez as an interracial couple. 

cant b srs

Originally Posted by Furrell

Also if you're going to bring up Latin part, Lopez, like Jessica Alba, has never embraced her Latin roots and that crappy album in Espanol didn't help her cause either.

Hispanics don't rock with J-Lo like that.  When she was around my H.S. in the Bronx, the Hispanic people were chanting "J-Ho" at her among other venomous stuff.    

Wow, even with the name Diaz, it NEVER came across my mind that she was hispanic. Not once. Like I looked at her and Alex Rodriguez as an interracial couple. 

cant b srs

Originally Posted by prymone

cant b srs

How can I not? It wouldn't be that hard to not realize it. She doesn't look at all like she's hispanic nor mixed, and hasn't ever been in movies that favor that, and
really hasn't played it up in the media. Even Christina Aguilera showed some recognition that she's hispanic at one time or another.

Originally Posted by prymone

cant b srs

How can I not? It wouldn't be that hard to not realize it. She doesn't look at all like she's hispanic nor mixed, and hasn't ever been in movies that favor that, and
really hasn't played it up in the media. Even Christina Aguilera showed some recognition that she's hispanic at one time or another.

Back
Top Bottom