J23 - Jordan iPhone/Android app I'm working on **UPDATE: FINALLY RELEASED!**

Since the last update none of the kicks load.  i'm looking at an empty screen.....
laugh.gif

C'mon Son!

Yea I am, but I've had the app since the initial release, and it used to work just fine. 

Any tips/help on what to do?

Let me look into that some. The new version uses a local database for offline use. I will see what I can find regarding issues with jailbroken phones.

Using a jailbroken phone will not matter. Depends on which version he is running. 5.0 and up? 4.1? 4.2?
Does your app support all versions?
It works on my jailbroken phone and iPad. As well as all my other friends phones I've jailbroken

Using a jailbroken phone will not matter. Depends on which version he is running. 5.0 and up? 4.1? 4.2?
It works on my jailbroken phone and iPad. As well as all my other friends phones I've jailbroken
I'm on iOS 5.1.1

not to get in a huge debate or anything, but jailbroken devices can cause issues that you wouldn't see on a non-jailbroken device. seen it many many times.

True to a certain extent. But to make an app go from working to not working has nothing to do with hacked firmware

I'm not trying to "debate" or argue over this. You created an app so obviously you know more than the average user. But I'd almost guarantee that most users are JB. Not many people complain about apps not working

Just released the update that should fix the bug with blank Release Dates people were seeing. Should also hopefully solve the Push Notifications been having, finally.

Since the last update none of the kicks load.  i'm looking at an empty screen.....:lol:

C'mon Son!

delete the app and re-install it.
i had the same issue and after i did that it worked like a charm. :smokin
only downfall with this fix is that you lose all your favorites.

just added functionality for the History section to display past releases, probably the most requested feature. so it will be in the next update along with iPhone 5 support.

Back
Top Bottom