J23 - Jordan iPhone/Android app I'm working on **UPDATE: FINALLY RELEASED!**

sweet cant wait to see it! good looks 
smile.gif

And here are some promo codes for the NikeTalk forum. These will get you a free download, one-time use.

9KAPAJXJ6F3J
L3NW4KMJKM9R
W77KNAWJAL3R
XJHLWK3EAXTN
3NXKX9RLYFL7

^
Thanks! The 4th Code was for another application (pimpmytext), so I had to use the last one. FYI.

PO

^ very weird. that is kind of creepy, those are the official promo codes from itunes. thanks for the heads up.

Looks good btw. Just some food for thought. Maybe in the history under each model have pictures of all models released with dates released and price... Also when will release dates be updated?

^ agreed I think the History section has the potential to add a lot of cool info. problem is that is a lot of data to compile etc, but I am definitely planning on doing it. so far just getting the data i have so far has been quite a bit of work.

i will be updating the release dates very frequently. wanted to focus on the core releases coming out in the next couple months, but probably tomorrow i will add releases like the XII's, summer releases, and the black friday/xmas stuff.

Looks good man. I think it would be cool if you added a feature where one could add the releases he plans to get onto a list, as well as get a reminder before the shoe actually comes out. Great work

Originally Posted by NC23

Looks good man. I think it would be cool if you added a feature where one could add the releases he plans to get onto a list, as well as get a reminder before the shoe actually comes out. Great work
yeah working on Push Notifications right now, and a "wish list" type feature is high on my list. thanks for checking it out!

Originally Posted by NC23

App looks simple and very good. Just don't be like all the other apps about shoe releases.. be sure to keep this baby updated ! 
pimp.gif
Great job homie.

For those wondering to spend the dollar, DO IT. haha Worth it!

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I searched 'J23' on my ipad but nothing came up
i think you have to hit the button for search including iPhone apps at the bottom. i am working on an iPad specific version though too.

Originally Posted by spizike231

App looks simple and very good. Just don't be like all the other apps about shoe releases.. be sure to keep this baby updated ! 
pimp.gif
Great job homie.

For those wondering to spend the dollar, DO IT. haha Worth it!
appreciate that man. and yep i will keep this up-to-date.

Originally Posted by airberg

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I searched 'J23' on my ipad but nothing came up
i think you have to hit the button for search including iPhone apps at the bottom. i am working on an iPad specific version though too.
I clicked on your link with my ipad and it came up that way.  Let me know when the ipad and android version is available 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom