J23 - Jordan iPhone/Android app I'm working on **UPDATE: FINALLY RELEASED!**

Great idea, but honestly this is one of those apps that should be free.

EDIT

And before anyone says it, its not about being cheap or helping a fellow NTer out. For the app and what it does, it should be free.

if 99 cents is too much for some of you then make your own.
you can even make it better AND for free.
problem solved.
cheapskate motherfathers.

i will say the top requested features so far are reminders and a way to save favorites/collection. working hard on those to get them in the app and i will keep everyone updated. thanks for the support guys, this has been fun.

also doing a iPad specific version and Android version.

cop the app this is tight, i also sent it to a few sneakhead friends of mine! cant wait for the reminders! (any way you can edit to where its general release and limited for some people, and also if the shoes will come in grade sizes?!?!?!)

I'm so baffled that y'all are complaining about spending a buck on the app, although I've yet to dl (just cracked my screen) from the features mentioned and the reviews given by fellow nt'ers it sounds like its worth the .99 cents especially with op sounding pretty dedicated to keeping the app up to date.

And What else are you really gonna get for a dollar?

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Real talk, if it's free, I'll DL it. Wouldn't pay for it though.

damn son!.  just blatantly cheap.  no diss, but you wouldn't spend .99 to help a fellow NT head out?  i would.  in fact, i am and right now.

I ain't going to lie, I am cheap. But what I wanna know is where do u get your info from for releases and what are the odds of you missing one? I'll probably buy it anyways just because everyone here is giving good feedback but I just wish I still could have got it for free lol

^ i also have some additional features planned and in progress like push notification reminders, saving your collection and/or wish list. and truly building out the history section in a cool way. feedback has been great so far and i am looking forward to building it out more.

I'll buy it after the iPhone contacts security hole is closed. I'm not trusting anyone right now, and especially not a small dev.

And i'm not insinuating your app will steal my contacts, i just don't feel like finding out.

I'll gladly pay .99 as soon as the new firmware comes out!

I got 3 bucks right now...
happy.gif

But I need this for Droid....
frown.gif

Good looks though! It looks great!

you cant update the icon logo to be a jumpman? i mean the other guy has an actual jordan shoe as the icon.

^ well i wanted stay away from using the jumpman and even using jordan in the name of the app. still very surprised that a similar app was released on the same day. sucks and unlucky, but oh well, i have some fun plans for the app.

Originally Posted by airberg

^ well i wanted stay away from using the jumpman and even using jordan in the name of the app. still very surprised that a similar app was released on the same day. sucks and unlucky, but oh well, i have some fun plans for the app.

ill show some support and buy the app sometime this week.

I only have like $10 to my name until I get paid this weekend, but I'm downloading it we speak. Good looking out homie.

Back
Top Bottom