whats the eta on the droid version?
never! #teamiphone
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
just messing with you fam.

Originally Posted by airberg

Originally Posted by hostos

copped!

keep up the good work my man......the key for this app to be successful is UPDATES on all shoe releases constantly!

QUESTION:

I don't see on the app where i can choose a specific shoe to be reminded of with the notifications.

how do i activate notifications?
not available yet but will be in the next update. almost got it finished.
alright
keep up the good work!!

Originally Posted by airberg

Originally Posted by hostos

copped!

keep up the good work my man......the key for this app to be successful is UPDATES on all shoe releases constantly!

QUESTION:

I don't see on the app where i can choose a specific shoe to be reminded of with the notifications.

how do i activate notifications?
not available yet but will be in the next update. almost got it finished.
alright
keep up the good work!!

Hey mam just wanted to let you know, in the "history" part in the Air Jordan 8's, it's a little screwed up. It goes into the history of the 9s. Not sure if this was on purpose but it seems out of place.

can you please port this to android thanks I will make sure all my t-mobile customer get's this app downloaded at point of activation

Originally Posted by tz85

can you please port this to android thanks I will make sure all my t-mobile customer get's this app downloaded at point of activation

getting close you can see my Android screenshot above

Just letting you know the app is awesome, just a recommendation you should put all colorways in the history section. Or at least og colors.

Originally Posted by nykid2387

Just letting you know the app is awesome, just a recommendation you should put all colorways in the history section. Or at least og colors.
thanks man. yeah i am really looking to add that to the app, just hard to source all of that data

if this was for all shoes, this dude would have spent a lifetime building it. good work on the app tho, well made and easy to use.

Probably won't cop the app simply b/c I don't buy Jordans too much anymore, but I wanted to say GOOD JOB.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The app looks nice man.  I know a lot of people have been waiting for something like this.  Just remember to focus on ease of use and simplicity and you're golden.  

just finished adding the filter for the Release Dates, so you can see just the good stuff much easier. hopefully will be releasing update to Apple soon.

Back
Top Bottom