Jae Millz - Hearing Voices (Pusha T) Diss.... Not Bad

It is not 2004 for anymore. And even if it was Push would still eat this dude.

Jae Millz put this dude on front street 
roll.gif

Im a Clipse fan and this track is ill

I was waiting for Drizzy to pop up with a verse :lol:

I would love to see a video to this with a Drake verse to address Pusha & Chris Brown

I like the track but it kinda makes Millz look like Young Money whipping boy. Like they all too busy getting money so they sent the 12th man on the bench. Ain't heard no new music from him or seen him on stage in forever and this is how he chooses to make himself relevant? You're (or at least you were) better than that Millz.

Nah son went in, I still don't like his corny ***. I wonder when pusha will respond.

ive been holding out on listening to this because of how corny millz is...but now that ive heard it, its the best diss so far from either side...

"cut the bull u came from a great home, never missed a meal and in ur city that is well known"

yea..around these parts(norfolk) ALOT of people discredit the clipse stories because where they come from out the beach, aint no feinds buying 2 for 5's..aint no rocks being sold..its benz and beamers..

with that said..they ran with alot of real cats..Geezy, Shampoo, those dudes are straight legends around here,its well known theyre really about that life...idk bout push nd mal tho...all the old heads that vouch for geeze and shampoo dirt in the 90's say they nvr heard of the clipse before pharrell..

i live out norview, grew up out bowling park..real neighborhoods in a real city...never see the clipse out these parts unless its a video shoot...#jus sayin

*edit* the homie maserati e gets alot of love out here..i really think he opens the door for these vids to be shot in diff hoods that aint theirs every video shoot

Last edited:
Jae was spittin', but he didn't say Mr.Sniffles name once. Speculation until further due....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom